‘Leftist race hustling media is trying to appeal to Latinos by saying Trump wants to deport the people here illegally. Guess what losers, they know. And that’s why he has record breaking support among the Latino community. The whole country is united in wanting to close the border and deport the people here illegally. The only people who need to get on board are the politicians in DC.’ Insurrection Barbie
‘President Trump at 51% Hispanic vote in NBC poll, leads Rutabaga by 6% among Hispanics in TEXAS. Here comes the boom,’ Larry Schweikart (see fast clip below)
President Trump will win the Latino vote.
— Bad Hombre (@joma_gc) February 7, 2024
A recent poll from the University of Houston has brought attention to the upcoming March primary elections and the November general election in Texas. The projections indicate that a familiar faceoff between Biden and Trump is on the horizon, with Trump leading by 9% in Texas. What raises eyebrows, however, is Biden’s struggle to secure Latino voters, trailing Trump by a 47-41 margin, revealing a more nuanced perspective within the Latino community.
Donald Trump on dominating the Hispanic vote:
— Mississippi Sambo (@MS_Sambo_) February 10, 2024
For years, political pundits, primarily from both major parties and predominantly white, have made misguided assumptions about Latino voters’ sentiments and voting patterns. One prevalent misconception was the belief that immigration stood as the paramount issue for the Latino community, and that they uniformly supported more liberal immigration laws. Contrary to these assumptions, the reality is far more diverse, as there is no homogenous “Latino community.”
F Joe Biden I’m Voting For Trump !!!!
— TrumpLatinos (@TrumpLatinos24) February 6, 2024
While individuals of Mexican American heritage form a significant portion, Americans from various Central and South American countries contribute to the rich tapestry of perspectives within this community. Even among those with roots in Mexico, differences abound. A sixth-generation Texan of Latino descent may hold different views on immigration compared to a recent immigrant navigating the complexities of entering the country.
‘Democrats Lose Ground With Black and Hispanic Adults. WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Republican and Democratic parties have distinct strengths within different subgroups of the U.S. population. However, Democrats have lost ground among some of their traditionally stronger support groups while gaining ground with others. This is based on analysis of Americans’ party preferences, which includes those who identify as Democratic or Republican and those who are independent but lean toward either party. – See Gallup
Only left wing radicals support open borders!https://t.co/a4TlZsfkfR
— Jim Banks (@Jim_Banks) February 9, 2024
Moreover, immigration is not the sole concern for Latinos. Conversations with members of the Texas House of Representatives highlighted the diversity of priorities among Latino Democrats and Republicans. Issues such as abortion, law enforcement, and the impact of Biden’s green energy agenda on the economy surfaced, overshadowing discussions about immigration.
Recent polling data from the University of Texas revealed that 71% of Latinos support “tightening U.S. border security and providing Border Patrol with increased technology, infrastructure, and personnel.” This statistic is not far behind the 85% support among whites and 81% among African Americans. It becomes evident that Biden’s lenient border policies are causing him to lose support across various demographic groups, including Latinos.
Stephen Miller says ‘Trump pledges “the largest deportation operation in history.” Biden campaign staff translates this as “rounding up millions of Latinos,” because they apparently believe all Latinos are illegal and all illegals are Latino. It’s like Biden is trying to drive away Latino voters.’ See fast clip below
Trump calls for mass detention camps and rounding up millions of Latinos pic.twitter.com/I6Odws74v8
— Biden-Harris HQ (@BidenHQ) February 10, 2024
However, the polling data also reflects nuances within Latino opinions. While a majority align with their non-Latino neighbors on border security, their views on specific immigration issues differ significantly. For instance, only 29% of Latinos support immediate deportation, with 41% strongly opposed, in contrast to 51% of whites who support it. Similarly, 68% of Latinos support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants, compared to 56% of whites.
The data suggests that a majority of Latinos, along with a significant plurality of other Americans, seek a balanced approach—control at the border combined with a rational system for processing immigrants. Biden, however, seems to have overlooked this nuance and persisted in his lax border policies, which may be contributing to his waning support among Latinos.
Young Latino voters in Pennsylvania are 'Trump fans' on economy, may vote Republican in 2024: Report https://t.co/Lo7mvsy521
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 9, 2024
Dispelling conspiracy theories about manipulating demographics for political gains, it is crucial to recognize the practical challenges of influencing non-citizens to vote. Moreover, the diversity of opinions among Latino immigrants, including those misaligned with Democratic stances on issues like abortion, challenges assumptions about their potential impact on elections.
The issue of Biden’s border policies becomes more complex when considering the broader trend of presidents overturning predecessors’ policies upon assuming office. Rather than acknowledging the effectiveness of some of Trump’s border policies and working towards essential immigration reforms, Biden’s wholesale reversal has led to a political quagmire.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
To sumi t all up: understanding the intricacies of Latino voters’ perspectives on immigration and other issues is crucial for political success in Texas. The Latino community is diverse, with varying opinions and priorities that extend beyond immigration. As the political landscape continues to evolve, a nuanced and informed approach is essential for any candidate seeking to secure support from this dynamic demographic. What the Democrats forget is Hispanics are generally Conservative. They have eyes, and now see what Biden and the Democrats are doing to this nation, and their family incomes. As the Hispanic lady in the video above said, she and Hispanics want lower prices, a safer nation and an end to illegal immigration. These are things the Democrats do not want. More and more Americans of all races are realizing this. November looks to be one of the biggest landslides in all American history.
Major Points Discussed:
- Recent University of Houston poll indicates Biden and Trump heading for a showdown in Texas elections, with Trump leading by 9%.
- Surprising finding: Biden losing to Trump among Latino voters in Texas by a margin of 47-41, with only 55% of Latino Democratic primary voters committed to voting for Biden.
- Common misconception shattered: Latino community is not monolithic; diverse perspectives exist, even among those of Mexican American heritage.
- Immigration is not the sole concern for Latinos; issues such as abortion, law enforcement, and the economy also play significant roles in their political preferences.
- Nuanced opinions within the Latino community revealed through polling data, showing majority support for border security but differing views on specific immigration policies. Biden’s lax border policies may be impacting his support among Latinos.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Stunning NBC poll: Trump-+17 over Biden with whites Trump-+1 over Biden with Hispanics Biden-59% with Blacks, a demographic he “won” in 2020 with nearly 90% support. Trump-+19 over Biden with independents. Maybe Bidenomics isn’t working at all.
- Joe “Backfire” Biden – Lazenby78
- One day the Racist Democrats will figure out that Tejanos and other Latino Americans are Americans Just because we’re Latino, doesn’t mean we support SCAB/Illegal Aliens, – Ferdinandus Schouten
- You could say it has backfired with 95% of US citizens – Parker Rechen
- No citizen is happy with the border policy. Not. One. – Outcome Thinking
- Democrats are garbage – Don Workman
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.