Joe Biden isn’t capable to stand trial for all of the classified documents he stole after leaving office as a Senator and VP, yet he’s capable of carrying around the nuclear football? Joe Biden is unfit to serve as POTUS! Two solutions: 25th Amendment or impeachment. – Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene see clip below if it does not load click where it says watch on C on top right of video
Joe Biden isn’t capable to stand trial for all of the classified documents he stole after leaving office as a Senator and VP, yet he’s capable of carrying around the nuclear football?
Joe Biden is unfit to serve as POTUS!
Two solutions: 25th Amendment or impeachment. pic.twitter.com/UADuCfjRfK
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) February 9, 2024
‘Either Merrick Garland should prosecute Biden or move with the VP and fellow Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment. To accept the Hur report means Garland agrees Biden is mentally unfit for the presidency, no?,’ said Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch. I like what James Woods said, which is ‘Is the “elderly man with a poor memory” excuse an early pretext to activate the 25th Amendment? Clearly they have either Michelle or Newsom warming up in the bullpen. Jill will hold onto power like a bulldog with a ham bone. The only way to dump Joe is to use the 25th.’
‘It’s time to brush off the 25th Amendment. Joe Biden is completely mentally UNFIT for president, even his own DOJ says so! We’ve known this for a long time, but now Biden’s health has become a national security issue. REMOVE!’ said Ronny Jackson see clip below
Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) urged Attorney General Merrick Garland on Friday to consider invoking the 25th Amendment if he opts not to charge President Joe Biden for mishandling classified documents. This call comes in response to Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report, which revealed that President Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials” after his vice presidency but concluded that no criminal charges were warranted.
In justifying the decision not to press charges, Hur stated that a jury might not convict the president, citing Biden’s portrayal as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Senator Hawley, commenting on the report on February 9, asserted that the attorney general should adhere to the constitutional provisions.
“I’m publicly calling on [Garland] to do what I think is required under the law in the Constitution… either charge the president, or he will go to the cabinet and tell them: ‘I believe we have to invoke the 25th Amendment.’ He’s got to do one or the other,” Hawley declared. He emphasized that failure to do so would reinforce the perception of a two-tiered justice system and implicate Garland in the administration’s corruption.
‘Kamala Harris needs to lead the cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment. This is beyond politics. This is about our country. It is clear that Joe Biden does not have the mental capabilities to be our commander in chief. Will the cabinet be loyal to Joe Biden or the United States?’ said Rep Byron Donalds see clip below
Kamala Harris needs to lead the cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment.
This is beyond politics.
This is about our country.
It is clear that Joe Biden does not have the mental capabilities to be our commander in chief.
Will the cabinet be loyal to Joe Biden or the United States? pic.twitter.com/tBbkOU845q
— Congressman Byron Donalds (@RepDonaldsPress) February 10, 2024
🚨New York Congresswomen Claudia Tenney submits letter to AG Garland, Biden Cabinet to explore 25th AMENDMENT after Federal prosecutors admit Joe Biden us UNFIT for office:
"You need to remove him or you need to charge him." pic.twitter.com/39Uq566KAm
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 9, 2024
Hawley underscored the paradox of the special counsel identifying elements of a crime in Biden’s handling of classified information but recommending against prosecution due to the president’s purported mental instability. He argued that Garland, as the ultimate authority on accepting or rejecting Hur’s decision, should invoke the 25th Amendment if charges are not pursued.
“It can’t be… ‘He’s totally fit to continue in office, but we’re not going to prosecute him.’ I mean, that’s just—that would be the most brazen miscarriage of justice and degradation of the rule of law,” Hawley asserted.
Hawley says Garland should invoke 25th Amendment if DOJ declines to charge Biden: 'One or the other'https://t.co/bEoYE739ta
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) February 9, 2024
The 25th Amendment outlines the constitutional process for removing a president deemed unfit to fulfill their duties. The vice president, along with a majority of the president’s cabinet or another body designated by Congress, can initiate the amendment. They must submit a written declaration of the president’s incapacity to the president pro tempore of the Senate and the speaker of the House. In such a scenario, the vice president assumes the role of acting president.
Representative Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) joined Hawley in advocating for invoking the 25th Amendment, expressing concern over Hur’s decision not to pursue charges against Biden. In a letter to Garland, Tenney emphasized that selective prosecution is prohibited by moral, ethical, and legal standards. She urged Garland to adhere to the principle that evidence forming a reasonable basis for charges must be pursued.
Hawley Presses Garland: 'Either Charge the President' or Tell Biden Cabinet to Invoke 25th Amendment https://t.co/oWkmFN5q2i
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) February 9, 2024
Tenney also highlighted the inconsistency in the Justice Department’s treatment of Biden compared to former President Donald Trump, who faces prosecution by special counsel Jack Smith in a similar case. The congresswoman argued that the Justice Department cannot ethically decline charges against Biden due to cognitive decline while pursuing charges against Trump based on personality traits.
To Sum IT All Up the debate over whether to charge President Biden for mishandling classified documents has escalated, with Senator Hawley and Representative Tenney urging Attorney General Garland to either pursue charges or consider the 25th Amendment. The issue raises questions about the consistency of the Justice Department’s approach and the application of justice across different administrations. We know nothing will be done by Garland, as this DOJ is the most extreme Left in all American history. But since we know it is President Obama who runs thing and is pulling the strings with the Biden Administration, perhaps they will make a move on Biden after all. Kamala Harris would be the one to initiate, and if Obama is the Machiavelli we all think he is, perhaps he will have Biden make Kamala resign first, appoint who wants in office, like Michelle Obama, as VP, then Biden gracefully bows out. This is but one possibility.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Senator Josh Hawley calls on Attorney General Merrick Garland to invoke the 25th Amendment or charge President Biden for mishandling classified documents.
- Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report found that Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials” but recommended against criminal charges, citing concerns about Biden’s perceived mental instability.
- Hawley emphasizes the need for Garland to follow constitutional provisions and avoid reinforcing perceptions of a two-tiered justice system.
- The 25th Amendment provides a process for removing an unfit president, involving the vice president and a majority of the cabinet submitting a written declaration to designated officials.
- Representative Claudia Tenney also urges invoking the 25th Amendment, highlighting concerns over selective prosecution and the inconsistent treatment of Biden and former President Trump by the Justice Department.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Biden is either mentally capable to stand trial & should be charged for mishandling classified documents as Vice President OR he is unfit to serve as President. There is no middle ground. – Rep Claudia Tenney
- Haley stated that Garland now has a difficult choice. Either charge Biden or evoke the 25th Amendment. –James Snodgrass
- I’ll take remove him please and thank you. – Mike Sperrazza
- If he is competent to be president he must be charged – USMC Lady Vet
- It’s true, if he is fit to be president he is fit to be charged for any crime. – Ryan Wasielewski
- Yep, remove him or charge him. It’s a quagmire, it’s a dilemma, and I’ve got my popcorn and glass of tequila. – First Words
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.