4 Lies Joe Biden Spouted Off In Angry Special Counsel Press Conference. Mollie pointed out an article at the Federalist that explains: 1. Biden Says He Did Not Share Classified Info with His Ghostwriter, 2. Biden Says Classified Documents Were Secured Within His Home 3. Biden Insists His Memory ‘Is Fine’ and 4. Biden Says None Of The Records Found In His Possession Were ‘High Classified’. You can see the details HERE.
I like what Gunther Eagleman said on the aftermath ‘JUST ANNOUNCED: President Trump jumps 7 points in national polling after Joe Biden’s incoherent press conference Thursday night. LOL!
In an unexpected and rare press conference on Thursday night, President Joe Biden addressed the recent special counsel report investigating his handling of classified documents. The report, led by Special Counsel Robert Hur, concluded without pressing charges but noted instances of mishandling. President Biden took the opportunity to respond, shouldering the responsibility for the lapses while emphasizing the involvement of his staff.
Acknowledging the findings, Biden stated, “I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff was doing.” He emphasized that items found in his garage and home were moved by his staff, distancing himself from any direct involvement in the mishandling of classified materials. He lied as usual.
Peter Doocy is a hero: “If the special counsel says President Biden’s got significant limitations on his memory, then who is helping him run the country?” White House Press Sec. Karine Jean-Pierre: “The president of the United States runs the country.” See fast clip below
Peter Doocy is a hero: “If the special counsel says President Biden’s got significant limitations on his memory, then who is helping him run the country?”
White House Press Sec. Karine Jean-Pierre: “The president of the United States runs the country.”
— Kambree (@KamVTV) February 9, 2024
During the investigation, Biden exhibited memory lapses, forgetting details such as the start and end of his term as vice president and the date of his son Beau’s death. Responding to claims in the report characterizing him as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Biden asserted, “I don’t need anyone to remind me when he passed away.” This poor man has dementia. He should not be in the White House. His family and staff have known this for years.
Joe Biden takes ZERO responsibility, throws his staff under the bus:
“I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff would be doing!"pic.twitter.com/AmMs3N3CUt
— Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅 (@ProudElephantUS) February 9, 2024
When reporters raised questions about his memory and mental acuity, Biden defended himself, asserting that his memory was intact. Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy inquired about the state of his memory, to which Biden responded, “My memory is fine. Take a look at what I’ve done since I’ve become president.”
Tensions rose during the press conference when another reporter addressed concerns about the American people questioning Biden’s mental state. Biden, visibly irritated, retorted, “That is your judgment! That is not the judgment of the press!” In an apparent misstep, he mistakenly referred to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi as the President of Mexico. President Trump had us all laughing on this one. See below…
TRUMP ACTUALLY POSTED THIS ON TRUTH SOCIAL! 😅👇🏻👇🏻
He is so funny. pic.twitter.com/9DamuJvwj8
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) February 10, 2024
President Trump is making us all laugh, but the implications of Biden as President not knowing where he is often, shitting his pants, getting lost, none of it makes America look good in any way.
An irate Biden directly lies to reporters adamantly denying he disclosed classified information. He throws staff under the bus blaming them for all the Top Secret documents found in his garage. I guess the buck doesn't stop here. pic.twitter.com/b4iDjTIIAG
— B.Y. 🇺🇸 (@BYLuvJedi) February 9, 2024
The investigation unearthed documents related to U.S. foreign policy in Afghanistan and handwritten notebook entries concerning sensitive national security matters. These items were discovered by FBI agents at Biden’s estate in Wilmington, Delaware. Hur cited the Department of Justice policy regarding the prosecution of a sitting president as a factor in the decision not to press charges against Biden.
The classified documents encompassed Biden’s extensive career, from his time in the Senate to his vice presidency alongside former President Barack Obama. The handwritten notes taken during the Obama administration covered materials from daily briefings and National Security Council meetings.
Gotta love a "leader" who throws his "staff" under the bus for cadging the illegal classified documents. Fcking miserable douchebag.https://t.co/o9IyX3QwNz
— "Legal" Speech IS Free Speech (@1AIsFreeSpeech) February 9, 2024
As the press conference unfolded, President Biden’s demeanor shifted between taking responsibility for the mishandling of documents and defending his memory against persistent questioning. The investigation, while not resulting in charges, has brought attention to the challenges of ensuring proper handling of classified information within the administration. The incident has also added fuel to the ongoing debate surrounding President Biden’s mental acuity, prompting a closer examination of his responses and reactions to the queries posed by the press.
After this disaster of a press conference, the Deep State let the word out to all media: Get him to resign. Even CNN pounced while MSNBC still defended the insanity. Only later allowing criticism of Biden that made the man look feeble and not fit for office. Once the Deep State moves, all of their little minions jump. Now it seems as of this writing, that it is only days or weeks before they oust Biden in favor of someone else who has a chance to face off against Trump.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- President Biden held a rare press conference addressing a special counsel report on his handling of classified documents.
- Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded the investigation without pressing charges but highlighted instances of mishandling, prompting Biden to take responsibility for his staff’s actions.
- Biden faced questions about memory lapses during the investigation, asserting that he did not need reminders about personal matters.
- Tensions rose as reporters questioned Biden’s memory and mental acuity, leading to a heated exchange where he defended his cognitive abilities.
- Classified documents, spanning Biden’s Senate career to his vice presidency, were discovered at his Delaware estate, prompting the FBI’s involvement. The decision not to press charges was justified by the Department of Justice policy on prosecuting a sitting president.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Biden throws his staff under the bus for bringing classified documents back to his home and other locations. When the ship sinks, the captain goes down with it. He doesn’t step on others to save himself. Biden is unfit to be POTUS. But so isn’t Kamala Harris. – John D. Peck
- Joe Biden throws his staff under the bus, implying they committed the crimes not him. Piece of garbage human. – Pro Swing Trading
- He needs to be prosecuted – Cynthia Cartin
- It’s incredible that they have him blatantly lying. The report wasn’t good for Biden and he acts like he was somehow absolved. He is guilty but too demented to stand trial. But he claims he is fit to serve..so what is it. If he is fit, he needs to be charged if not fit, step down – itswhatithink
- Washington Journal Watching The press conference from yesterday. And Biden gaslights a bit on showing classified info to the ghostwriter. And throws his Staff(s) under the bus, 12 minutes followed by a comeback to criticize Israel(Netanyahu) under the bus. Claiming they are pushing hard. – Michael Langwiser
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.