Let’s listen to the affirmative action White House hire explain Biden’s threat to veto aid to Israel: KJP: “Yeah. That’s still the case. I mean, this particular this particular um, ah — ah — you’re talking about what the House — the House put — put forth. Look — and you heard I tweeted about this, as you — you — the SAP came out, as you just stated. Look…. see clip below – you might have to click the X to see on Twitter. It seems the vid is not loading on websites, Twitter is forcing you to view there.
.@PhilipWegmann: “Yesterday, the White House Office of Management Budget said that the President would veto a stand alone Israel aid package coming out of the House. Is that still the case?”
KJP: “Yeah. That’s still the case. I mean, this particular this particular um, ah — ah —… pic.twitter.com/rZ8KBBmUEp
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) February 6, 2024
Doing Biden’s bidding, House rejects $17.6B standalone Israel aid bill after Biden’s veto threat. This way Biden cannot be exposed with a veto, for the con-artist that he is regarding aid to Israel. He insists that we must also give Hamas money, which will guarantee the war continues. We continue to play all sides as if we are baddies on the global stage.
2 bills failed. Impeach Mayorkas and aid to Israel. pic.twitter.com/iXIJJzXdtW
— Tim Burchett (@timburchett) February 7, 2024
President Joe Biden has announced his intention to veto a standalone aid package for Israel, which has garnered support from Republicans and is set to be voted on by House lawmakers this week, according to a statement from the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) on January 5.
It’s political theater… There is a 10 year binding agreement between the Us & Israel called a MOU or Memorandum of Understanding which commits the US in supplying military aid to Israel. – Yiskah Chaya
The OMB labeled the proposed funding measure, backed by GOP lawmakers, as “another cynical political maneuver” aimed at undermining the bipartisan Senate national security package. The Senate package, resulting from extensive negotiations between Senate Republicans and Democrats, is encountering resistance from both Senate and House Republicans due to concerns over border security provisions and funding for Ukraine.
The White House emphasized that months were spent working with a bipartisan group of Senators to create a national security agreement addressing border security, providing support to Ukraine and Israel, and offering humanitarian assistance to civilians affected by conflicts globally. The administration denounced the standalone bill as a “cynical political maneuver” and stressed that the security of Israel should be a priority rather than a political game.
Here’s the actual vote that saved Biden from lodging his veto which would have exposed him to the world even further.
250-180: House rejects the $17.6 billion standalone Israel aid bill. It would have needed a two-thirds majority to pass. 14 Republicans and 166 Democrats voted No.
250-180: House rejects the $17.6 billion standalone Israel aid bill. It would have needed a two-thirds majority to pass.
14 Republicans and 166 Democrats voted No. pic.twitter.com/ghr35Zr7Io
— The Recount (@therecount) February 7, 2024
President Biden’s administration expressed strong opposition to the proposed standalone bill, stating that it fails to secure the U.S. border amid the ongoing immigration crisis and inadequately aids Ukraine in the face of Russia’s invasion. The alleged ploy also neglects support for the security of American synagogues, mosques, and vulnerable places of worship, while denying humanitarian assistance to Palestinian civilians, particularly women and children. Knowing full well that his scam Senate deal also does not secure the border and institutionalizes illegals to destroy this nation within the next few years, Biden’s threat to veto would have been spectacular. Something very hard for the Leftists that control 95% of media to spin as the more who continue to find out about the nature of the vermin heading our government, the more Biden loses support. Even among his formerly strong voting groups.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
In urging both chambers to reject the standalone bill, the White House called for a vote on the Senate national security bill instead. President Biden’s planned veto of the standalone bill is a response to opposition from Republicans concerning the Senate’s $118.2 billion legislative package, which includes substantial aid to Ukraine, Israel, humanitarian assistance for the Gaza Strip, and support for Indo-Pacific partners.
Biden would veto aid for Israel passed by both houses of Congress? He’s no friend. https://t.co/IidsYF3tTF
— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) February 6, 2024
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer initiated the procedural steps for the Senate bill’s passage, with a vote scheduled for Wednesday. However, Republican opposition centers on key provisions, including granting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) the authority to close the border under specific conditions related to illegal immigrant encounters.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
Some Republicans argue that such provisions could incentivize illegal border crossings, with concerns about potential negative consequences. Additionally, the absence of a restoration of former President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy is a point of contention among GOP lawmakers.
The White House said that President Biden would veto a standalone Israel aid package that the House is planning to vote on this week.
The announcement may blunt Democratic support for the GOP bill and reduce pressure on the Senate to hold a vote on it. https://t.co/DERjimyOla
— Axios (@axios) February 5, 2024
Progressive Democrats (Marxists) also oppose the deal, arguing that it fails to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions of long-term illegal immigrants, including “Dreamer” immigrants brought to the U.S. as children. House Speaker Mike Johnson has indicated a preference for the Republican-backed aid package solely for Israel and rejected the bipartisan Senate bill.
In response to President Biden’s veto threat, Johnson labeled it as an “act of betrayal,” expressing concern for Israel’s security amid ongoing conflicts. Other Republicans criticized Biden’s stance, with Representative Mike Garcia deeming it “galactically dumb” to turn away bipartisan support for the aid package based on political considerations.
Biden supports a more comprehensive bill that includes aid for 🇺🇦 & Israel, as well as funding to strengthen US border security. pic.twitter.com/bjHDNxsL2M
— BREAKING NEWS: UKRAINE (@MrFukkew) February 6, 2024
Representative Jim Banks accused Biden of appeasing the radical left domestically and appeasing Iran in foreign policy, asserting that supporting Israel contradicts both approaches. The debate over the aid package reflects the complex intersection of national security, border control, and foreign policy considerations within the current political landscape. The results of it all…
The House of Representatives on Tuesday rejected legislation to provide Israel with $17.6 billion in aid amid the ongoing conflict in Gaza. The lower chamber had attempted to pass the measure under suspension of the rules, requiring a two-thirds majority. The chamber fell short of that threshold in an a 250-180 vote. – See Just the News for more
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- President Biden plans to veto a standalone aid package for Israel, criticizing it as a “cynical political maneuver” that undermines a bipartisan Senate national security package.
- The Senate’s $118.2 billion legislative package, facing opposition from Republicans, includes substantial aid for Ukraine, Israel, humanitarian assistance for the Gaza Strip, and support for Indo-Pacific partners.
- Republican concerns with the Senate bill revolve around key provisions, such as granting the Department of Homeland Security the authority to close the border under specific conditions related to illegal immigrant encounters.
- The absence of a restoration of former President Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy and opposition from progressive Democrats who seek a pathway to citizenship for long-term illegal immigrants further complicates the debate.
- President Biden’s planned veto has sparked criticism, with Republicans labeling it an “act of betrayal” and expressing concerns about Israel’s security amidst ongoing conflicts, while some view the decision as politically shortsighted.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Biden intends to veto bill providing aid to Israel without funds for Ukraine – MSN Canada
- Well, well, well, look who’s playing politics with foreign aid. Joe Biden is all for giving Israel $17.6 billion in aid, but only if the GOP agrees to a broader bill that includes funding for Ukraine and the US border. Because, you know, helping Israel is only okay if it comes with strings attached. – Joe
- Its a game to hide the corruption behind the scenes… – Barry Soetoro
- With this decision the The White House President Biden endangers those in captivity by Hamas A Republican government must take over and hopefully will – Springer
- I’m all for Israel but NO TAX DOLLARS! Provide all the DIPLOMATIC cover we can but we are in no position to be throwing more money at wars. – Oy Vey – Team Lesser Evil
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.