Donald Trump says he wants to hold a massive rally in Madison Square Garden or the Bronx, suggests he can win New York. “Bronx? I think I will do that. I think I’ll do one maybe at Madison Square Garden too.” “I think we have a chance. New York has changed a lot in the last two years. We have migrants all over the street. They’re living on Madison Avenue.” “The people of New York are angry, people that would’ve never voted for me because I’m a Republican.” “I think we’re gonna give New York a heavy shot. They’re very unhappy in New York.”
NEW: Donald Trump says he wants to hold a massive rally in Madison Square Garden or the Bronx, suggests he can win New York.
“Bronx? I think I will do that. I think I’ll do one maybe at Madison Square Garden too.”
“I think we have a chance. New York has changed a lot in… pic.twitter.com/77Ucnm0Kxr
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) February 4, 2024
Donald Trump says the country is in such terrible shape under Biden that he believes he can flip virtually every blue state including New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Minnesota, “And I’m not even sure everything can’t be flipped.” WATCH – fast clip below
JUST IN: Donald Trump says the country is in such terrible shape under Biden that he believes he can flip virtually every blue state including New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Minnesota, “And I’m not even sure everything can’t be flipped.” WATCH pic.twitter.com/ZIsO0mBUTc
— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) February 4, 2024
In his bid for a second term in office, Former President Donald Trump has expressed his intention to make a significant impact in traditionally Democratic-leaning states, particularly New York. Trump revealed his plan to target the state during an interview with Fox News on February 4, outlining his strategy to hold rallies in areas such as South Bronx and Madison Square Garden.
Citing the evolving landscape of New York over the past two years, Trump emphasized the influx of migrants, stating, “We have migrants all over the street. They are living on Madison Avenue. Nobody can believe what’s happened to New York.” He believes that the dissatisfaction among the residents, driven by soaring crime rates reaching “record levels,” provides an opportunity to “flip” the state’s allegiance in the upcoming general election.
Trump asserted that even individuals who traditionally align with the Democratic Party are expressing discontent, stating, “The people of New York are angry. People that would have never voted for me because I’m a Republican. I mean, they’re Democrats … I think they’re going to vote for me. So, I think we’re going to give New York a heavy shot.”
MAGA IN THE BRONX? TRUMP WILL TAKE HIS SIGNATURE RALLIES TO THE HEART OF NEW YORK –RSBN
President Trump intends to flip New York red and is planning a huge rally in Madison Square Garden.
Trump saved NYC once. He can do it again.pic.twitter.com/jyPPAFaalr
— PAMELA HENSLEY🇺🇸 (@PamelaHensley22) February 4, 2024
Expanding on his strategy, Trump highlighted other traditionally Democratic strongholds that he believes could be flipped, including New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, and Minnesota. Expressing optimism, he even hinted at the possibility of a broader shift in political dynamics, stating, “I’m not even sure that everything can’t be flipped.”
New York, the most populous city in the United States, has faced challenges grappling with an influx of over 120,000 illegal immigrants in the past year. Approximately 60,000 individuals are currently in city-run shelters, a legal obligation unique to New York, which is required to provide emergency housing to homeless people.
Trump: "New York has changed a lot in the last 2 years…. I think New Jersey can be flipped. I think Virginia can be flipped."https://t.co/vxvAi5RUMD
— Mr Producer (@RichSementa) February 4, 2024
Mayor Eric Adams implemented a policy in July that mandates adult illegal immigrants to vacate city shelters within 60 days. The policy has since been extended to families with children, with a tightened timeline of 30 days for adults not accompanied by youngsters.
BREAKING: Legendary Rapper 50 Cent responds to New York City handing $53 million in prepaid credit cards to illegals, “I’m stuck maybe TRUMP‘s the answer” The Trump 2024 Train will be the biggest in world history. Our movement has grown beyond political parties George
A Sienna College poll from the previous year revealed that over 80 percent of registered voters in New York perceive the recent surge in illegal immigrants as a “serious problem.” Additionally, around 51 percent of New Yorkers expressed disapproval of Governor Kathy Hochul’s handling of the situation.
— The Mirror (@DailyMirror) February 4, 2024
Siena College pollster Steven Greenberg noted that, for the first time, a higher percentage of New Yorkers hold an unfavorable view of President Joe Biden compared to those who view him favorably. “For the first time in a Siena College poll, more New Yorkers now view Biden unfavorably, 50 percent, than view him favorably, 46 percent. His job approval rating, 47-50 percent, is little changed from June and remains underwater,” Greenberg stated.
Highlighting the border situation, data from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection revealed a significant increase in encounters with illegal immigrants. During the Trump administration in fiscal 2020, there were 458,088 encounters. This number surged to 1.73 million in fiscal 2021 under President Biden and further increased to 2.38 million in fiscal 2022. In the first six months of fiscal year 2023, there have already been 1.22 million encounters, indicating a continued challenge at the Southwest border.
The Democrats are basically in a panic knowing that if it were a true fair election in New York, and many other Democrat stronghold states, Trump not only can win, but may even be considered the likely winner come election time.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Former President Donald Trump aims to target traditionally Democratic-leaning states, with a particular focus on New York, in his campaign for a second term.
- Trump plans to hold rallies in areas like South Bronx and Madison Square Garden, believing that recent changes in New York, including an influx of migrants and rising crime rates, create an opportunity to “flip” the state in the general election.
- The ex-President expresses confidence in winning over even traditionally Democratic voters in New York, citing their dissatisfaction and anger, especially towards the surge in crime levels.
- Trump expands his strategy to include other Democratic strongholds such as New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, and Minnesota, hinting at the potential for a broader political shift.
- New York faces challenges with over 120,000 illegal immigrants arriving in the past year, leading to increased scrutiny and dissatisfaction among residents, as reflected in polls disapproving of Governor Kathy Hochul and President Joe Biden’s handling of the situation. Additionally, there is a significant surge in encounters with illegal immigrants at the Southwest border during President Biden’s administration.
Comments – Threads – Links
- TRUMP: WE’RE GOING TO FLIP NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, EVERYTHING “New York has changed a lot in the last two years. We have migrants all over the street. They’re living on Madison Avenue. Nobody can believe what’s happened to New York. The people of New York are angry. – Geopolitical Kid
- It’s a bold strategy, but New York is Struggling. – T Partain
- Trump dedicates everyday to putting the American people first that’s why trump is the greatest of all time – Jonah
- That would be great and really hurt a few feelings – Everett Hensley
- He just might with all that’s going on in NYC. – Kirk Brown
- I hope he has a plan to stop voting “irregularities”. Otherwise, this is just talk… – Creighton Lange
- Trump believes he could flip blue states like New York and New Jersey, noting there is a rumor he is planning a rally in the South Bronx. “Yeah, I think I will do that,” “And I think I’ll do one maybe at Madison Square Garden.” – ItsSercorimo
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.