When is a border package not a border package. Right here folks…
President Trump sums it all up for us in this fast clip
Trump on Senate border deal:
‘It’s actually one of the worst…one of the dumbest bills I’ve ever seen’ pic.twitter.com/xCWGX2x4bk
— RoamingRN (@roaming_rn) February 6, 2024
The recent unveiling of a $118 billion national security package has ignited intense negotiations in the United States, encompassing crucial funding allocations for Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan, along with significant provisions aimed at fortifying and financing border security measures. That’s the official line, but it is all a scam. The Senate Appropriations Committee has delineated the distribution, with Ukraine slated to receive $60 billion, Israel securing $14.1 billion, and $20 billion earmarked for implementing enhanced border security. That amount is more than we use to finance the Marines.
The primary point of contention during negotiations revolved around border security, as Republicans advocated for stringent measures, while Democrats sought more lenient provisions. Deep State Senators James Lankford (R-Okla.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) spearheaded the negotiations, and if the package garners approval, it would mark a monumental legislative stride in border security—the largest in decades.
The comprehensive bill introduces a novel emergency authority for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to curb border crossings if an average of 4,000 daily encounters is sustained over a one-week period. Should this threshold be reached, the DHS secretary could restrict the border by disallowing illegal immigrants from applying for asylum. In the event of daily encounters reaching 5,000 over a given week, the DHS secretary is mandated to shut down the border. The agreement also imposes limitations on the president’s parole authority, curbing the ability to admit more illegal immigrants into the country. This is the official line released to the public. Upon investigation when you just read the bill, it’s all a lie. The President can d9o anything in this bill. He doesn’t have to close the border, and we know as a fact he will use any money given to yet again increase the number of illegals pouring into our nation. He and the Democrats are desperate to get them in to cause trouble in every way. From bankrupting the United States, to using them as a voter base, the Democrats are relying on millions more to come in before November. Each migrant gets a cell phone and $2200 per month in welfare.
What do you think is going to happen when they are all texted instructions on registering and voting, even if illegal? Faced with losing their welfare, the plan of the Marxists is to get many millions to vote in key races. We all know nothing will be challenged and even the dead can now vote in our formerly great nation. So millions of illegals voting for Biden to keep their welfare is a given. Republicans had better be planning on countering this or the steal of 2020 will look like a child’s game.
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) February 5, 2024
The legislative deal elevates the legal standards for the initial screening of asylum claims and expedites the asylum processing time to a fixed six-month period, a significant reduction from the previous protracted timelines. Notably, the package excludes the reinstatement of former President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, a point of contention among Republicans.
Upon the release of the text, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) lauded the bill as a pivotal step in fortifying America’s national security both domestically and abroad. However, House Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanie (R-N.Y.) vehemently opposed the bill, labeling it as an “absolute non-starter” that could incentivize increased illegal border crossings. Stefanie advocated for the reinstatement of Trump-era immigration policies, including “Remain in Mexico.” This is the same Senator that just made a threat to America, saying if we do not support Ukraine in this bill, American troops will be sent to fight in Ukraine.
Senators released the long-awaited text of a bipartisan agreement to impose tougher immigration and asylum laws, as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer hopes to begin votes on the package this week. https://t.co/YAQH2chfe4
— NBC News (@NBCNews) February 5, 2024
Deep State Senator James Lankford, a key Republican negotiator, faced criticism from within his party, with the state GOP censuring him for his role in what they dubbed an “open-border deal.” Lankford defended the agreement, emphasizing that it equips future administrations with robust enforcement tools, allocates funding for border infrastructure, and addresses the abuse of parole on the southwest border. This man has no future in politics now and will rely on the Deep State for his income once out of his seat.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) expressed support, attributing the need for the legislation to the Biden administration’s failure to secure the border, leading to a humanitarian and security crisis. McConnell commended Senator Lankford for crafting a bill that provides immediate solutions to the challenges at the southern border. McConnell’s family gets most of their money, many millions of dollars, from his wife’s Red Chinese connections. Yes, the CCP. The man is always doing all it takes to hurt this nation and help Red China. Much like President Biden, who has been bribed with many millions of dollars from China, as well as even Grandchildren getting wires. Amazing how he still tries to cover up even the bank records.
So…a $118B “border bill” that allows up to 5,000 “daily encounters” a day before a border shutdown…and the 5,000 “daily encounters” figure doesn’t even include unaccompanied minors? 🤯
That’s not shutting down the border at all!!! https://t.co/f9Z4JNxkAJ
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) February 5, 2024
The unveiling of the national security package coincides with an ongoing crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border. Customs and Border Protection reported 785,422 encounters at the southwest border since the beginning of the 2024 fiscal year, with a notable increase from the previous fiscal year. This isn’t even counting the gottaways, hundreds of thousands of criminals from prisons, direct to cause crime and victimize American citizens. All thanks to Biden and the Democrats, and their RINO helpers.
Internationally, Israel remains embroiled in conflict with Hamas, with the funding from the package seen as critical in light of recent attacks. Yet the package also supplies Hamas with billions of dollars, as if Americans are morons. Yes… Biden and these fools want to keep the war going and intend on supplying both sides with the money, that we do not have, t0o keep fighting. Additionally, the proposed assistance for Ukraine is deemed crucial as the country grapples with the aftermath of the Russian invasion almost two years ago. Over 150 billion of our dollars or more already thrown down the drain in Ukraine supporting a dictator who is hated by his own people. Now they want 60 billion more. What in the hell?
BREAKING NEWS: The Senate has released the text of a massive border security deal. It has sweeping reforms to illegal and legal immigration, as well as billions in funding for Ukraine, Israel, and much else. Read my @DailyCaller NF story to learn more. https://t.co/GNczhGfI24
— Arjun Singh (@arjunswritings) February 5, 2024
Despite the significance of the package, its fate remains uncertain. Set for a Senate vote, House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) has indicated reluctance to bring it to the House floor. Instead, Johnson has proposed a standalone bill focused on providing $17.6 billion in aid to Israel, omitting discussions on Taiwan, Ukraine, and border security. Johnson is getting pressure from MAGA and America First as well as the public in general. Bit as we have seen over the past few months, Johnson only talks and is 100% expected to once again stab AMerica in the back in a backroom deal designed again to help Biden, help infest our nation, keep children getting raped and women victimized, all from an open border. For this is our Deep State Speaker who hides behind a cross and lies in nearly every interview he does. He is playing that Deep State game we are all too familiar with. Lie to our faces on video, then stab us all in the back.
As both chambers grapple with differing proposals, a showdown between the House and Senate is anticipated later this month, adding a layer of complexity to the already intricate negotiations surrounding this landmark national security package. Throw in a rising American populous who are very near to erupting, and this is going to be one interesting, to say the least, voting season leading up to November.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Unveiled in the U.S., the package addresses critical national security expenses, allocating funds to Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan, along with provisions for border security.
- Negotiations centered on border security, with Republicans pushing for stricter measures and Democrats advocating for more leniency. The bill, if passed, would represent a landmark in border legislation, negotiated by Senators Lankford, Murphy, and Sinema.
- The bill introduces emergency authority for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to restrict border crossings based on daily encounters. It establishes thresholds triggering border shutdowns and limits the president’s parole authority. The legislation also raises the bar for initial asylum screenings and expedites processing times.
- The package does not reinstate former President Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, a point of contention among Republicans. Despite criticism, key negotiator Senator Lankford defends the deal, emphasizing increased enforcement tools and funding for border infrastructure.
- The national security package comes amid a continuing crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border, with over 785,000 encounters reported. Internationally, the funding for Israel is deemed crucial amidst conflict with Hamas, and aid for Ukraine is seen as essential following the Russian invasion. The fate of the package remains uncertain, setting the stage for a potential showdown between the House and Senate.
Comments – Threads – Links
- So they can plan with the mexican government and cartel to maximize the illegals coming across the border. – brainwashed lib
- They just need to stop playing games, Close the Freaking Border, and Stop the Funding to Ukraine! – The Detroit Trader
- The bill does not impose tougher immigration & asylum laws. – 𝓛𝓸𝓵𝓪
- We do not need more laws we need to enforce the ones already on the books, Constitution – Tom Eady jr
- Trump was able to stem the flow of illegals without having to send tens of billions to other countries for war Why can’t we just do that again? – Melissa
- Can someone in the Senate ELI5 why we need to wait for 5,000 encounters before we “seal the border?” This bill codifies that we must accept a certain level of illegal entry into our county before we do anything to stop it. That is crazy. – Dr. Rich McCormick for Congress
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.