Corrupt With Hunt Continues In Colorado
The U.S. Supreme Court has granted Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat and vocal critic of former President Donald Trump, a mere 10 minutes to argue next week on why she believes Trump should be barred from the state’s presidential ballot. This decision stems from the ongoing deliberation over the Colorado Supreme Court’s ruling, which disqualified Trump from the ballot under the 14th Amendment on grounds of engaging in insurrection.
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) February 2, 2024
RECALL GRISWOLD! She apparently thinks she is judge and jury for the Hard Working American Taxpayers of CO. I am Quite sure the CO Hard Working American Taxpayers pay enough taxes and deserve to make their own CHOICE for President. Get rid of communism in CO Recall Griswold! – Objective Opinion
In her efforts to present what she deems an “important perspective” on Colorado’s election laws, Griswold requested an enlargement and division of time for oral arguments in a filing dated January 26. The Supreme Court, in response, limited her presentation to a brief 10 minutes, during which she must justify Trump’s alleged involvement in an insurrection and argue for his exclusion from Colorado’s presidential ballot.
Supreme Court prepares hearing on Trump removal from Colorado ballot – Fox News
Despite Griswold’s initial neutrality on Trump’s eligibility during a district court trial, her consistent anti-Trump stance became evident when she publicly denounced him as a “danger to American democracy” on CNN. The Colorado Supreme Court’s decision to bar Trump based on the notion that he incited insurrection through a speech on January 6 received Griswold’s approval, affirming that the court “got it right.”
How the Left and fake news views it all….’This is not a political question. The decision of the Colorado Supreme Court is not a political decision. This is a question, and a profoundly important question, of constitutional law.” -Former federal judge J. Michael Luttig’ see 3 min clip below
“This is not a political question. The decision of the Colorado Supreme Court is not a political decision. This is a question, and a profoundly important question, of constitutional law.” -Former federal judge J. Michael Luttigpic.twitter.com/7SbEzL6OgX
— PoliticsVideoChannel (@politvidchannel) January 30, 2024
U.S. Supreme Court will allow Colorado secretary of state to speak during Trump ballot case arguments https://t.co/7IxYbL5DG1
— The Denver Post (@denverpost) February 3, 2024
On February 8, Griswold will have the allotted 10 minutes to assert her position that Trump, despite encouraging his supporters to demonstrate “peacefully and patriotically” before Congress, should be prohibited from running for the presidency. This comes despite his status as the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.
The Colorado Supreme Court’s ruling, issued on December 19, cited Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, known as the disqualification clause, as the basis for Trump’s ineligibility. This section stipulates that individuals who have engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the government after having taken an oath as a member of Congress or a U.S. officer cannot hold office.
“Former U.S. Attorney General, Michael Mukasey—on Colorado and the “Supreme Court Showdown”….” Fox Clip
“Former U.S. Attorney General, Michael Mukasey—on Colorado and the “Supreme Court Showdown”….” pic.twitter.com/td2KeEdOj5
— Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social (@TrumpDailyPosts) February 4, 2024
Colorado Secretary of State asks the Supreme Court to conclude that the state can lawfully bar former President Trump from the Republican primary ballot because of his actions that culminated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. https://t.co/bRMvxX6JTO
— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 31, 2024
Trump’s rally near the White House on January 6, 2021, where he urged his supporters to march to the Capitol during the certification of the presidential election results, forms the core of the controversy. While Trump emphasized peaceful protests, some seized on phrases like “we fight like hell,” interpreting them as a call for violence. Trump contends that these remarks were metaphorical, but the events of January 6 have fueled arguments portraying them as incitement to insurrection. So says the corrupt Leftist Mockingbird media.
Griswold’s brief to the U.S. Supreme Court argues that just as ineligible individuals like naturalized citizens or minors should not be forced onto Colorado’s presidential primary ballot, the state should not include a candidate found by its courts to have violated their oath through insurrection. She asserts that affirming the Colorado Supreme Court’s decision would protect voters from disenfranchisement by preventing them from wasting their vote on an ineligible candidate.
Supreme Court Grants Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold 10 Minutes to Justify Her Position on Disqualifying President Trump From Ballot https://t.co/flzwu3U91E
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) February 3, 2024
President Trump has consistently criticized the Colorado Supreme Court’s decision as biased and has labeled various 14th Amendment cases in other states as election interference. The U.S. Supreme Court, set to issue written opinions on February 8, will hear oral arguments from Trump’s attorneys (40 minutes) and respondents (30 minutes). Legal experts suggest potential avenues for the Supreme Court to reverse the Colorado decision without delving into the insurrection claim, such as questioning whether the U.S. president qualifies as an “officer of the United States.”
As the case unfolds, President Trump remains confident that the Supreme Court will uphold the people’s right to vote. The entire nation understands that games are being played by the media, the Left and the Democrats. The more they play their hand, the more people come over to Trump’s side.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- The U.S. Supreme Court grants Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat, only 10 minutes to argue why former President Donald Trump should be barred from the state’s presidential ballot.
- Griswold, a vocal Trump critic, supports the Colorado Supreme Court’s decision to disqualify Trump on 14th Amendment grounds, citing his alleged engagement in insurrection during a speech on January 6, 2021.
- Despite initially maintaining neutrality on Trump’s eligibility during a district court trial, Griswold has displayed clear anti-Trump bias, publicly denouncing him on CNN.
- The Colorado Supreme Court ruled Trump ineligible on December 19, invoking Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which prohibits individuals who have engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” from holding office.
- The U.S. Supreme Court, set to issue written opinions on February 8, will hear arguments with Trump’s attorneys allotted 40 minutes and respondents given 30 minutes. Legal experts suggest potential avenues for the Supreme Court to reverse the Colorado decision without addressing the insurrection claim.
Comments – Threads – Links
- The Supreme Court is likely to rule on whether the Donald Trump is eligible for the presidency under the 14th Amendment, after Colorado’s Supreme Court said he is an insurrectionist. – Washington Post
- Good luck with the election interference. She needs to be fired. – Rob Alaniz
- The people have a right to vote for whoever they want! – Theresa Young
- There’s something about her face… about her soulless eyes, about her fake smile and sad presence that irks me to the core. If the word ‘cringe’ had a face, it’s hers. – Kristin
- They’re looking desperately for a reason to keep Trump on the ballot despite the clear language and purpose of the law. #SCOTUSscam – Mrs W PARODY PARODY lest Our Musky Lord ban me
- Justice Roberts is willing to listen to several minutes of nonsense, but he didn’t give Trump & concerned citizens a minute to hear the election fraud evidence in 2020 ! – Me
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.