The Speaker just announced that next week the House will vote on a clean bill to send Israel $14.3 billion. Israel has a lower debt to GDP ratio than the United States. This spending package has no offsets, so it will increase our debt by $14.3 billion plus interest. I’m a No. – Rep Thomas Massie
The House Freedom Caucus struck back, saying the following…
The U.S. House of Representatives is set to deliberate on a crucial piece of legislation that would allocate $17.6 billion in emergency funding for Israel. House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) made the announcement on February 3, indicating that the bill will be presented for consideration sometime in the coming week.
While leaving the Ukrainians left to die and our borders wide open – nothing to celebrate there. They will loose the election- Michelle
The proposed legislation, outlined in a comprehensive document (pdf), aims to authorize funds for several key purposes. Firstly, it seeks to replenish Israel’s missile and rocket defense systems. Additionally, the funding would support the procurement of advanced weapons systems and defense services through the Foreign Military Financing Program. Furthermore, the bill aims to facilitate the production of artillery and munitions.
The scope of the legislation extends beyond Israel’s defense capabilities. It includes provisions for funding current U.S. military operations in the region, ensuring the protection and evacuation of U.S. citizens, and replenishing U.S. defense services and materials provided to Israel.
Listen to Deep State Johnson lie as usual on MSNBC… Fast clip below
WATCH: Speaker Johnson (R-La.) responds to @JakeSullivan46, who called the House GOP’s plan to send Israel aid as a standalone bill a “political stunt.”@SpeakerJohnson: “We passed our bill on border security nine months ago. … We cannot wait anymore.” pic.twitter.com/BgbtYqLT1k
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) February 4, 2024
This guy is merely McCarthy with a cross, which he hides behind as he lies over and over. Everything he says is always for show, as he has now helped Biden and the Deep State to bankrupt the US as well as keep the borders open. So, this ‘Christian’, is a liar, is helping terrorists enter the United States, is allowing rapes and murders all over America, child sex slavery and much more. All while hiding behind a cross. Like the Red Pope who talks out of his rear daily while supporting Marxism, our Speaker is supporting the Deep State, open borders and the bankrupting of the U.S. No mote talk, just say it.
House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., has proposed an Israel-only funding package to provide emergency aid, separate from aid to Ukraine, Taiwan, and the U.S. southern border.https://t.co/Dh7rPRyIOY
— Ground News (@Ground_app) February 4, 2024
This development comes as the Senate prepares to vote on a combined aid package for Israel and Ukraine, alongside measures related to the U.S. southern border, in the upcoming week. The text of this eagerly anticipated package is expected to be released over the weekend. The Senate has done their best to keep it all secret so they can spring it on the world and force a fast signing as planned, as if it is some emergency. Always is. We are not falling for their con jobs any longer.
In a letter to Republican colleagues, Speaker Johnson expressed concerns about the Senate’s negotiation process, highlighting that the House had not been included. He emphasized the need for swift consideration of legislation, given the Senate’s delays and the challenging circumstances Israel currently faces.
Speaker Johnson, known for his previous support for Israel, had earlier overseen the passage of a $14.3 billion aid package to assist Israel in its conflict with Hamas. However, Senate Democrats rejected this measure, criticizing its lack of provisions for funding Ukraine, the Indo-Pacific, or humanitarian aid for Gaza.
— Megatron (@Megatron_ron) February 3, 2024
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) condemned the House GOP bill, labeling it as “woefully inadequate” and suggesting it carried a strong influence from the hard right. He specifically criticized the bill for linking aid to Israel with contentious elements, accusing it of rewarding wealthy tax evaders.
Contrary to the Senate’s approach, House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Patty Murray (D-Wash.) argued for consolidating assistance for Ukraine and Israel into a single bill. She asserted that both countries faced urgent priorities and should be addressed comprehensively in one legislative package.
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Shortly after the circulation of Speaker Johnson’s letter, the text of the new bill was released by Rep. Ken Calvert (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Defense Appropriations Subcommittee. Calvert underscored the urgency of the situation, referencing a recent tragic event in Israel and the ongoing challenges faced by the Israeli people.
In response to these developments, Senate Majority Leader Schumer announced the advancement of the long-awaited supplemental bill in the coming week. He assured that the deal’s details would be unveiled before Monday, with voting scheduled for February 5 and procedural votes no later than February 7.
However, Speaker Johnson expressed skepticism about the package, asserting that it was destined to be rejected in the House. He argued that President Joe Biden did not require new legislation to address the southern border situation, emphasizing the need for a different approach to border security.
Mike Johnson refuses to do a STANDALONE to protect the BORDER but he’s doing one for $17.6 billion for Israel Aid.
J6 tapes haven’t been released
Single subject bills don’t exist
Foreign aid continues
Continuing Resolutions continue
MOTION TO VACATEpic.twitter.com/tSvF0q28sQ
— Isaac (@ZakiShoshan) February 3, 2024
Recent statistics from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealed a significant increase in border encounters. In the 2024 fiscal year, starting in October 2023, there were 785,422 encounters at the southwest border, compared to almost 2.48 million in the previous fiscal year—an increase of 96,725 from fiscal year 2022.
President Biden, despite concerns about the border situation, expressed support for a bipartisan border deal, describing it as the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border. He highlighted the potential for new emergency authority to shut down the border when overwhelmed, emphasizing his commitment to utilizing such authority if granted.
As these legislative developments unfold, the House faces critical decisions on emergency funding for Israel and broader issues related to U.S. national security. The outcome will likely shape U.S. foreign policy and influence diplomatic relationships in the Middle East. One thing is certain, anything done will be to increase the deficit, cause the Fed to print billions or even trillions more, which will further bankrupt the U.S. and force the prices of products to skyrocket. All for the elites, all for these con artists in DC who do all they can to line their own pockets while destroying our nation.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) revealed plans for legislation proposing $17.6 billion in emergency funding for Israel to be presented on the House floor next week.
- The bill aims to authorize funds for replenishing Israel’s missile defense systems, acquiring advanced weapons, and producing artillery and munitions.
- The proposed legislation includes funding for ongoing U.S. military operations in the region, protection and evacuation of U.S. citizens, and replenishment of U.S. defense services and materials for Israel.
- The Senate is set to vote on a package combining aid for Israel and Ukraine, along with U.S. southern border measures. Senate Democrats criticize the House GOP bill for excluding funding for Ukraine and other regions.
- Speaker Johnson voices criticism against the Senate’s supplemental bill, declaring it “dead on arrival” in the House. President Biden expresses readiness to sign a bipartisan border deal, emphasizing it as a robust set of reforms for securing the border.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Hakeem Jeffries echoed the White House in criticizing a Republican plan to vote on a stand-alone $17.6 billion Israel aid package – Bloomberg
- House Speaker Mike Johnson will introduce a bill to send $17.6 billion to Israel in emergency aid without corresponding spending cuts amid a fight over border security. – Gateway Pundit
- No more deals till our border is secure- The Last_One
- So that the genocide continues? While we cry over Ukraine power stations that were bombed, and it was deemed a War Crime?- Not so Cassandra
- The goal seems to not save innocent lives but rather to action the money laundering syndicate plans- Sthamber
- These guys can’t stop spending money on weapons- Dominus Ignota
- Why are we giving them away instead of selling them to Israel? We don’t have to have the whole planet on US military welfare- Dad of the Desert