The Biden Admin continues to do all it can to destroy American energy and hurt the American people
Pres. Biden is trying to stop LNG permits, and it is bone-deep, down-to-the-marrow stupid. – Senator Kennedy… Listen below
Pres. Biden is trying to stop LNG permits, and it is bone-deep, down-to-the-marrow stupid. pic.twitter.com/A6iE1N9lKs
— John Kennedy (@SenJohnKennedy) January 30, 2024
- Biden administration halts new LNG export licenses, citing climate change and national security concerns.
- Critics argue the decision may lead to increased global coal consumption and wasted natural gas in the U.S.
- Industry leaders, including the American Petroleum Institute, criticize the move, claiming it benefits Russia and jeopardizes global energy security.
- Geopolitical uncertainties, conflicts in the Middle East, and attacks on U.S. troops contribute to rising crude oil prices.
- China’s growing dominance in the electric vehicle market, Tesla’s plans for a more affordable EV, and Apple’s entry into the EV market add complexity to the evolving energy landscape.
Comments – Threads – Links
- With his new attack on LNG, Pres. Biden is intentionally killing jobs and threatening our national security to placate confused climate extremists. – Senator Kennedy
- Biden’s actions are based on his hatred for Trump, not based on good decisions for the US. Biden has undone all of Trump’s policies that were benefitting us… the border, energy independence, keeping Iran in check, and so much more. Infantile behavior from an evil man- Patricia Thompson
- Decreasing the US domestic supply of natural gas will raise prices for american consumers- Thomas J Wheat
- Natural gas is a vital bridge in our energy transition, providing reliable baseload power and boosting global energy security. Let’s prioritize balanced policies for a sustainable future- The Empowerment Alliance
- Bidumb has always been a bad tempered arrogant blowhard- MJ Young
- BREAKING: Governor Greg Abbott of Texas slams Biden for freezing liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports, writes, “Biden’s decision to freeze LNG exports threatens Texas—and America. This reckless decision is a gut punch to the hard-working men and women in the energy industry. It also could cause some countries to rely upon dirty coal as opposed to cleaner burning natural gas.” – Simon Ateba
- Joe Biden stops all Liquid Natural Gas approvals. He blames it on climate change and MAGA Republicans. This is all politics – Biden is giving the far Left more gifts. White House: “This pause on new LNG approvals sees the climate crisis for what it is: the existential threat of our time. While MAGA Republicans willfully deny the urgency of the climate crisis, condemning the American people to a dangerous future, my Administration will not be complacent. We will not cede to special interests.” – Richard Grenell