Badass East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway SAVAGES Joe Biden, REFUSES Biden’s PR visit to East Palestine ONE YEAR after toxic explosion: “The best time for Biden to visit would be February 2025 when he’s on his book tour. See fast clip below
Badass East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway SAVAGES Joe Biden, REFUSES Biden’s PR visit to East Palestine ONE YEAR after toxic explosion:
“The best time for Biden to visit would be February 2025 when he’s on his book tour.” 🤣🔥
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) January 31, 2024
TIM SCOTT: “The Mayor of East Palestine said Joe Biden can come January 2025 when he is no longer president” see fast clip below
TIM SCOTT: “The Mayor of East Palestine said Joe Biden can come January 2025 when he is no longer president” pic.twitter.com/zwDgP7DmsN
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 1, 2024
President Joe Biden is set to visit East Palestine in February, a year after a train derailment wreaked havoc on the Ohio community. This announcement comes after criticism over the president’s delayed response to the toxic crash, contrasting with former President Donald Trump’s prompt visit. Despite assurances from Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre that Biden intended to fulfill his vow to witness the devastation, a specific date for the visit remains undisclosed. What total BS or what? We are witnessing the most fake presidency, as well as most corrupt in all history.
The Norfolk Southern train derailment, which occurred on February 3, 2023, resulted in a days-long fire, emitting poisonous fumes and necessitating the evacuation of hundreds of residents. While Biden has visited other disaster sites across the country since the incident, the East Palestine trip has been eagerly anticipated. We know the full public will not have access, as people will be cursing him out. So instead, we are positive the event will have the atmosphere of his fake rallies before the Deep State appointed him as President, where he had circles to fill of assigned people. Failing to take this precaution, will give Trump endless clips of the residents giving him their two cents worth, as they and their loved ones suffer.
Joe Biden is finally going to visit East Palestine a year after the disaster. Donald Trump was on the ground visiting residents within a couple of weeks. Speaks volumes. see fast clip below
Joe Biden is finally going to visit East Palestine a year after the disaster.
Donald Trump was on the ground visiting residents within a couple of weeks.
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) January 31, 2024
In March, Biden vaguely mentioned his intention to visit the community “at some point.” Now, as the visit approaches, the president plans to meet with residents and assess the ongoing cleanup efforts. East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway expressed openness to the visit but suggested a more suitable time might be in 2025 during a potential book tour, indicating uncertainty about Biden’s second term. His visit will be akin to his visit to the border. Fake, and he actually avoided the wall. This is set to repeat, as the man cannot stand criticism or the public in any way.
Biden is a humiliating disgrace – Mark Levin, linking to Breitbart article
Trump, currently leading the Republican presidential nomination race, visited East Palestine soon after the derailment, accusing the town of being ‘abandoned.’ On Wednesday, he criticized Biden’s delayed visit, questioning the president’s priorities amid global crises. The former president’s statement highlighted political tensions, characterizing Biden as the “Worst President in History.”
Joe Biden and the Democrats have completely left the working people of this country behind and no cynical election year stop in East Palestine is going to change that,’ said Senator Eric Schmitt. See fast 1 min clip below
Joe Biden and the Democrats have completely left the working people of this country behind and no cynical election year stop in East Palestine is going to change that. pic.twitter.com/M0ZZZj6qNV
— Eric Schmitt (@Eric_Schmitt) February 1, 2024
Ohio, a state Trump won by 8 points in 2020, has seen a shift towards Republican dominance. Republican Senator JD Vance, a vocal critic of Biden, accused the president of neglecting East Palestine due to its lack of support for him. Vance condemned this as ‘shameful conduct,’ emphasizing that the president should serve all citizens regardless of their political affiliations.
BREAKING: Biden has finally scheduled a trip to East Palestine, a full year after the toxic train derailment.
President Trump visited East Palestine and delivered aid to residents on February 23rd, 2023.https://t.co/0sa8qj85gM
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 31, 2024
The White House defended its actions by noting that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Transportation promptly responded to the derailment. Emergency response personnel were on-site to assist state and local efforts. However, concerns persist in the predominantly white, working-class town as it grapples with the aftermath, including reported health issues and worries about long-term environmental effects.
Hazardous chemicals, including vinyl chloride, butyl acrylate, and ethylene glycol monobutyl, spilled during the incident. While federal authorities declared the drinking water safe after testing, anxieties about pollution and potential health repercussions linger. Norfolk Southern, under pressure from the federal government, has agreed to fund the cleanup effort, facing potential penalties under the Clean Water Act in a Department of Justice lawsuit.
Trump bashes Biden for visiting East Palestine, Ohio an entire year after the train derailment
“I know those great people, I was there when it counted, and his reception won’t be a warm one” pic.twitter.com/N7zLclcICF
— johnny maga (@_johnnymaga) January 31, 2024
As President Biden prepares for his visit, the community awaits both acknowledgment of their ongoing struggles and a renewed commitment to addressing the long-term effects of the devastating train derailment. They know the man will ignore them on his ‘visit’ just as he stayed away from the border when he visited the ‘border’. It’s all BS, all politics, and the people see through it all. Trish Regan said ‘A Year Too Late—East Palestine Mayor Tells Joe Biden he’s NOT WELCOME!’ see video below
A Year Too Late—East Palestine Mayor Tells Joe Biden he’s NOT WELCOME! pic.twitter.com/6KGohxKcqK
— Trish Regan (@trish_regan) February 1, 2024
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Major Points Discussed:
- President Joe Biden plans to visit East Palestine in February, a year after a train derailment devastated the Ohio community.
- Biden faced criticism for not visiting sooner, contrasting with former President Donald Trump’s prompt visit after the toxic crash.
- The president will meet residents and assess cleanup efforts during his visit next month, addressing ongoing concerns in the aftermath of the hazardous materials derailment.
- Former President Trump criticized Biden’s delayed visit, linking it to global crises and questioning the president’s priorities. Ohio, a formerly contested state, has shifted towards Republican dominance.
- The derailment resulted in hazardous chemical spills, causing health issues among residents. Despite federal assurances about safe drinking water, worries persist about environmental pollution and long-term health effects. Norfolk Southern has agreed to fund the cleanup effort under federal pressure.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Mayor of East Palestine on Biden’s visit: “I felt that I had to send out a personal invitation to President Biden to come so we can get some of these answers to some of these lingering health concerns.” – Post Millennial – clip at Twitter
- Lol. What!! Why?…. Wait… it’s election year, so he has to go around pretending to patch the holes in his lackluster presidency – Native Patriot
- It’s an election year so it’s time for Biden to start wearing his compassion and concern hat. – DareW
- Does Biden think this just happened yesterday??? – Val
- Later in the year he will use it in an election talking point as though he responded immediately with the MSM supporting the whole charade. No one will bat an eye. – Brad Feazell
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.