Not that Biden will do anything if his beloved China, which has given him tens of millions of dollars in bribes, invades. Sure…there will be the fake actions in support of Taiwan, but in the end, it is China’s to conquer and the Taiwanese to keep themselves free. To date, as of this writing, Biden has done everything possible to NOT give Taiwan the arms it already paid for, Instead Biden supplies Ukraine. Is it 10% for the big guy there, making Biden the first corruption-made billionaire? We cannot say… as the Feds hide all bank transfers and all that are discovered are quickly covered up.
Taiwan, on the other hand, as of now we do not know of any companies paying Biden or Hunter or any of Bidens grandchildren, or siblings bribes. Taiwan then, is prey for Communist China. With an increase almost daily in the number if incursions across Taiwan’s airspace, and the practice runs to encircle the island nation, Taiwan does not have long. Surely this is going to happen before Trump can come into office and supply and defend Taiwan.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
AN insurance policy Emperor Xi has right now, thanks to Biden and the open border, is thousands of Chinese special forces all over America, in strategic locations, ready to strike. What makes it even worse is we pay them $2200 each in welfare to train and prepare to strike. If war does come, and we dare to help Taiwan, China can unleash a horror attack on America, destroying our power grid, taking out whole military bases and in effect making 9-11 look like a picnic. That is some serious insurance for them, in the U.S. not helping Taiwan.
Just The Facts:
- The U.S. is significantly unprepared for a potential conflict involving China and Taiwan, as indicated by numerous defense officials.
- Efforts are being made to enhance U.S. defense capabilities in Taiwan by establishing military equipment stockpiles across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Senator Roger Wicker expressed concerns about the U.S.’s insufficient deterrence capabilities in the Western Pacific for the upcoming five years.
- The U.S. is actively working to bolster its military presence in the Asia-Pacific in anticipation of a possible Chinese invasion of Taiwan.
- Rising tensions and hostile actions in the Asia-Pacific have raised fears that China might attempt to invade and reunify with Taiwan.
- The U.S. is improving logistics and stockpiling military resources in the region as part of its preparation strategy.
- The question of whether and when China might invade Taiwan remains a significant geopolitical concern, with potential global implications.
- The complex relationship between China and Taiwan is fraught with the risk of igniting a major conflict, possibly even World War III.
- China views Taiwan as part of its territory and aims for reunification, while Taiwan maintains its status as an independent democracy.
- Despite recent diplomatic engagements, there is no clear timeline for a potential Chinese invasion of Taiwan.
- The U.S. maintains a policy of strategic ambiguity regarding Taiwan, while China is determined to achieve reunification.
- The possibility of a Chinese invasion involves numerous variables, including military readiness, global reactions, and regional power balances, making it difficult to predict.
- Recent Chinese military activities near Taiwan, including aircraft and naval vessel movements, have prompted Taiwan to enhance its defense readiness.
- Taiwan’s military drills aim to improve rapid response and combat capabilities against potential Chinese aggression.
In the event of a conflict with China, I believe that Taiwan‘s F16 fighter jets will be destroyed immediately…… (56 were purchased by Taiwan but still not delivered to Taiwan. Biden will delay it well into 2027, which gives China an easier time at invading Taiwan soon. We are promising them the planes in 2026 now… which means Taiwan is about to be invaded.
In the event of a conflict with China, I believe that Taiwan’s F16 fighter jets will be destroyed immediately……pic.twitter.com/p0F2aCCDCT
— WORLD AT WAR (@World_At_War_6) January 31, 2024
— Gordon G. Chang (@GordonGChang) January 31, 2024
Taiwan prepares for war China! People learn to react to a missile attack. These classes are taught by one of Taiwan’s largest civil defense groups, Kuma Academy. Their goal is to train at least 3 million of Taiwan’s 23 million people in civil defense. This means teaching people how to provide first aid, how to find shelter and how to survive.
🇹🇼🇨🇳‼️🚨 Taiwan prepares for war China!
People learn to react to a missile attack. These classes are taught by one of Taiwan’s largest civil defense groups, Kuma Academy.
Their goal is to train at least 3 million of Taiwan’s 23 million people in civil defense.
This means… pic.twitter.com/uYkbJliN0X
— Lord Bebo (@MyLordBebo) January 30, 2024
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Will President Xi Invade Taiwan To Distract From Failing Economy?
Will President Xi Invade Taiwan To Distract From Failing Economy?
National Federal State of China member Anna Mou joins @jfradioshow to report on China’s rapid economic decline and the CCP’s predicted response.
Watch LIVE➡ https://t.co/aeKhZCtVbe
Join RAV LIVE on Rumble 24/7… pic.twitter.com/QPsCYvWzSM
— Real America’s Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) January 26, 2024
Comments – Threads – Links
- We are engaged in two financially draining conflicts. China is on the precipice of Taking Taiwan. We have an unsustainable debt. Two-Thirds of the world is in the process of de-dollarizing. Our borders are a hot mess, and the social fabric of the nation is shredded.. – Last Refuge
- Let’s not fool ourselves, globalism has made sure that the US is not going to war or to otherwise interfere with China and Taiwan. If we did, we’d destroy our economy. There would be no antibiotics, microchips, smart phones and much more. Wall Street and corporate America would lose a fortune in China. If Biden is preparing for anything, he is preparing to spin how an invasion of Taiwan actually means more freedom and less global warming. – Steve Milloy
- “Reunification” is a blatant misnomer, the invention of the Chinese Communist Party to push a false narrative on those ignorant of history. Taiwan has never been a part of China. – Mike Pompeo
- China says a Trump victory later this year may lead to the US abandoning Taiwan – Bloomberg (We think it is the complete opposite)
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.