Deep State funding of Haley must be for a reason…. They will force her onto Trump’s ticket, or not allow a free and fair election is one possibility… ?
I mean, seriously, the only way Trump loses to Biden is if the fix is in. Listen to Haley…
‘Here’s the truth: we’re going to have a woman president. It will either be me, or it will be Kamala Harris. Because Donald Trump can’t beat Joe Biden, and Joe Biden won’t finish his term.’
Here’s the truth: we’re going to have a woman president. It will either be me, or it will be Kamala Harris. Because Donald Trump can’t beat Joe Biden, and Joe Biden won’t finish his term. pic.twitter.com/vcP7VLZfew
— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) January 30, 2024
South Carolina is Trump country, overwhelmingly. [Haley‘s] going to suffer a humiliating defeat there. I think at this point, it’s selfish for her to remain in this contest… she has to read the writing on the wall — it’s over. – see fast 20 sec clip below
.@carolinedowney_: “South Carolina is Trump country, overwhelmingly. [Haley’s] going to suffer a humiliating defeat there. I think at this point, it’s selfish for her to remain in this contest… she has to read the writing on the wall — it’s over.” pic.twitter.com/6EW6dIDCJm
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) January 30, 2024
Let’s review what’s left of this race:
- Nikki Haley states she doesn’t “necessarily” need to win the South Carolina primary to continue her campaign.
- Former President Donald Trump’s path to the Republican nomination seems to be expanding after victories in the Iowa Caucus and New Hampshire primary.
- Trump’s former opponents, including Vivek Ramaswamy and Sen. Tim Scott, have exited the 2024 race and endorsed him.
- Despite endorsements for Trump, Nikki Haley, former South Carolina Governor and U.N. ambassador, remains in the race.
- Haley argues in a “Meet the Press” interview that she needs to demonstrate she is “building momentum” rather than winning South Carolina outright.
- Trump has increased his attacks on Haley on her racist nonsense – appearance and Indian heritage as she claimed she was racially abused as a child, which others contradict.
- Haley counters Trump’s criticisms by suggesting he is his “own worst enemy” and not engaging in attacks over his legal issues. Yet she said she trusts the verdict against him, making herself look like a Democrat in every way.
- Despite Trump’s Witch Hunt legal controversies, such as being ordered to pay damages to E. Jean Carroll, Haley expresses trust in the jury system and does not believe these issues should disqualify him from the ballot.
- Haley aims to differentiate herself from Trump by portraying him as an “insider” and appealing directly to her supporters. Meanwhile her campaign relies on Biden’s mega-donors to survive, as she is in this at the whim of the Deep State.
In the latter half of 2023, a political action committee (PAC) supporting Nikki Haley, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and a contender for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, garnered over $50 million in funding. This amount surpassed the financial backing reported by a group supporting her rival, former President Donald Trump.
Nikki Haley will CONTINUE to run as long as her Democratic Pac keeps supporting her. She a Uniparty Neocon- EXCALIGIRL2018
On January 25, Brittany Yanick, a spokesperson for SFA Fund Inc., a hybrid PAC associated with Nikki Haley’s candidacy, confirmed the accuracy of a report initially published by The New York Times. SFA Fund Inc., which stands for “Stand for America Fund,” disclosed raising $50.1 million between June 30 and December 31. In a statement, Yanick asserted, “Voters and donors across the country don’t want more chaos, they want to usher in a new generation of conservative leadership.”
In comparison, Make America Great Again Inc. (MAGA Inc.), the super PAC supporting President Trump’s 2024 presidential bid, amassed $46 million during the same period. Both PACs provided a summary of their fundraising activities to select press before the Federal Election Committee’s January 31 deadline for year-end reports. Notably, neither SFA Fund Inc. nor MAGA Inc. released a comprehensive list of their donors.
♦️ Laura Loomer ♦️ on Nikki Haley ♦️
"Everybody knows that Nikki Haley can't win"
"Even the donors, who are throwing millions of dollars to her campaign and her super pac know that she can't win"
This is about being a thorn in the side of President Trump and preventing the… pic.twitter.com/mywkgJPut4
— Culture War (@CultureWar2020) January 28, 2024
According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), a super PAC can solicit and receive unlimited contributions from various sources but cannot directly coordinate with the candidate. MAGA Inc. falls into this category as an unauthorized super PAC. On the other hand, a hybrid PAC, as defined by the FEC, can accept unlimited contributions and maintain two separate bank accounts—one for independent spending, such as advertisements or voter drives, and another for direct contributions to federal candidates.
Sources within MAGA Inc. disclosed some of its major donors, those contributing over $1 million, on January 25. However, SFA Fund Inc. did not provide similar information. Earlier reports indicated that SFA Fund Inc. garnered about $68.8 million for the entire year, surpassing MAGA Inc.’s reported $60 million. SFA Fund Inc. has been notable for its substantial investment in local television advertisements supporting Nikki Haley and criticizing other GOP candidates.
One month ago he gave $250,000 to a super PAC supporting Nikki Hailey, after yesterdays loss to Trump in New Hampshire, billionaire Democrat fundraiser Reid Hoffman says 'No Mas.' pic.twitter.com/6InTPOZrbm
— Deplorable Jaz McKay 🇱🇷 🇮🇱 (@DeplorableJaz) January 24, 2024
AdImpact, a political spending consultancy based in Alexandria, Virginia, estimates that SFA Fund Inc. spent $31.3 million on advertising in Iowa leading up to the January 15 Republican caucuses and an additional $23.7 million on advertising in New Hampshire ahead of the presidential primary. Despite finishing third in Iowa and second in New Hampshire, Nikki Haley has committed to continuing her campaign through at least Super Tuesday on March 5. AdImpact reported that SFA Fund Inc. has already reserved over $4.8 million for advertising in South Carolina television markets.
The upcoming presidential primary in South Carolina is scheduled for February 24. However, according to a recent Emerson College Polling survey published on January 5, President Trump leads Nikki Haley by a significant 29-point margin. The poll, which included candidates who have since dropped out, revealed that 54 percent of likely Republican primary voters in South Carolina would vote for President Trump, while 25 percent favored Nikki Haley.
The super political action committee (PAC) supporting former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s presidential bid raised $50.1 million during the second half of 2023 https://t.co/FyueOxp9bj pic.twitter.com/TVAQTTdBLG
— Don Riffy (@don_riffy) January 27, 2024
Despite the challenges posed by the poll results, Nikki Haley, a native of Bamberg, South Carolina, and the state’s former governor from 2011 to 2017, is actively campaigning in her home state. Meanwhile, President Trump and his campaign currently have no scheduled political events. The political landscape continues to evolve as the candidates navigate their campaigns and vie for support on the road to the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. But make no mistake: The Deep State has unlimited funds. They can tap many billionaires, many who have visited Epstein’s Island, as the FBI has the videotapes enabling them to blackmail anyone who visited the Island.
This makes any campaign financing easy as the Deep State also has every cell phone, text and email everyone in the U.S. has ever sent, all at their disposal in an instant on any terminal, illegally of course. But legality means nothing to Marxists who wish to destroy this nation. They did it to Trump, and no one is in prison for it. So for the billionaire out there who may have a past, may have had some internet searches that are hard to explain, or far worse, may have visited Epstein Island, one little call by a handler of the Deep State is all that is needed. A convo would go as such: ‘Mr. Target, we need your help. Donate to Haley, as we need to get her on the ticket with Trump. Put in 50 million if needed.’ If the target says OK, then he just does it. If not, the follow up words will make him do it. ‘ Mr. Target, we have video tape of you on Epstein Island. You wouldn’t want the world to see it, would you? Ruining your life, career, and opening yourself up to lawsuits galore by employees and many others we have sue you. Then I’m sure we can have a hold dozen government agencies go after you as well, guaranteeing prison time. What do you say?
Yes my friends, America right now is effectively a Deep State dictatorship. The Marxists think they’ve won. They arrest even lawyers now and no one has stopped them in any way. Other than Trump. Come November we find out if we will still have a Republic or a revolution that may soon explode if another election is a repeat of 2020.
.@Polymarket – Who will win South Carolina Republican Primary?
• 90% chance Trump wins SC by over 20%
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) January 30, 2024
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Major Points Discussed:
- They did it to Trump, and no one is in prison for it. So for the billionaire out there who may have a past, may have had some internet searches that are hard to explain, or far worse, may have visited Epstein Island, one little call by a handler of the Deep State is all that is needed to get 50 million or more
- Nikki Haley’s political action committee, SFA Fund Inc., outpaced its rival, Make America Great Again Inc. (MAGA Inc.), by raising over $50 million in the latter half of 2023, compared to MAGA Inc.’s $46 million.
- SFA Fund Inc. invested significantly in advertising, allocating $31.3 million in Iowa and $23.7 million in New Hampshire. Despite these efforts, Haley finished third in Iowa and second in New Hampshire.
- Despite electoral setbacks, Nikki Haley is committed to continuing her campaign at least through Super Tuesday on March 5, with plans for substantial advertising in South Carolina.
- A recent Leftist poll by Emerson College Polling suggests President Trump holds a commanding 29-point lead over Nikki Haley in South Carolina, where the primary is scheduled for February 24.
- While Haley actively campaigns in her home state, President Trump’s campaign currently lacks scheduled political events, indicating distinct strategies in the evolving landscape of the 2024 Republican presidential nomination race.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Trump has a 63 point lead over Nikki Haley among GOP voters and yet the media constantly puts Haley on as if she’s some credible challenger. Meanwhile, Biden’s lead over his challengers is less, and the media has gone along with the DNC fiction that Dems have no primary race: – Glenn Greenwald
- “Donald Trump is beating Nikki Haley 66-31% in her home state of South Carolina where a majority of those who liked her as governor are backing her opponent, according to a new poll and memo from the super PAC supporting the former president.” – Messenger
- The main super PAC supporting Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign, SFA Fund, has begun booking airtime in South Carolina – a signal that the fight for the GOP presidential nomination could go on. The group said it will spend $1 million on its initial ad campaign there- David Wright
- Charles and David Koch’s Super PAC, Americans for Prosperity Action, which is supporting Governor Haley for the Republican nomination, now says she will face an “uphill battle” to beat President Trump after he trounced her in Iowa and New Hampshire- The New York Sun
- That’s one expensive puppet- S.C. Torrey
- I think Nikki Haley is burning bridges with this campaign- Rich Lillo
- Nikki Haley won’t win a single state- Catturd ™