Can you believe this Democrat disguised as a Republican? Nikki Haley applauds jury that awarded E. Jean Carroll $83 million in Trump defamation case: “I absolutely trust the jury” – Post Millennial
‘Donald Trump got knocked down with the $83 million verdict in the E Jean Carroll case, but he’s getting back up. Sources say E Jean Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan used to work at the same law firm as the Judge Lewis Kaplan, the judge that presided over the defamation case. If proven, this could be a huge conflict of interest, which could nullify the huge verdict,’ said Ian Korzine See fast 1 min clip below
Donald Trump got knocked down with the $83 million verdict in the E Jean Carroll case, but he’s getting back up. Sources say E Jean Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan used to work at the same law firm as the Judge Lewis Kaplan, the judge that presided over the defamation case. If… pic.twitter.com/sYADrxh9Dc
— Ian Corzine (@iancorzine) January 29, 2024
For anyone who needs all of the proof of why this entire case is total BS, see: KASSAM: The Trump-Carroll Case is Blatantly the Greatest Miscarriage of Justice in Modern American History. – National Pulse
‘In the first trial the jury held that Trump did not sexually assault the woman / she did not prove her case on that count. (You can find the original jury form.) Then he got sued for defamation for calling her a liar for making the accusation. 88.5 million dollars.’ – Cernovich
The legal team representing former President Donald Trump is gearing up to challenge the staggering $83.3 million jury verdict in the defamation case brought against him by E. Jean Carroll, a controversial figure. The crux of their appeal, as disclosed to The New York Post, centers around an alleged “conflict of interest” involving Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan and Carroll’s attorney, Roberta Kaplan. ‘Trump’s legal team will reportedly use an “insane” and previously unknown “conflict of interest” between E. Jean Carroll’s lawyer and the judge in her defamation case against Trump as part of a move to toss a whopping $83.3 million jury verdict, said Newsmax
The court ruled that Donald Trump is not guilty of rape in the case of E. Jean Carroll. Yet, the same court still ordered Trump to pay the lunatic woman $83.3 million. Another example of how the government has been weaponized against Donald Trump in attempt to ruin the man. – Benny Johnson
Alina Habba, Trump’s attorney, expressed astonishment upon discovering that Judge Kaplan and Roberta Kaplan, who share no familial relation, had previously worked together at the esteemed law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkin, Wharton & Garrison in the early 1990s. This revelation, brought to light by Charles Gasparino, a columnist for The Post, followed a tip suggesting that Judge Kaplan had served as a mentor to Roberta Kaplan.
During their time at the law firm, Judge Kaplan, a partner, worked there until his appointment to the federal bench in 1994. Meanwhile, Roberta Kaplan, who served as an associate, stayed until 2016 before establishing her own firm, Kaplan Hecker & Fink.
E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, once worked with the Judge presiding over Trumps case in the 90’s… Judge Lewis Kaplan was Roberta Kaplans mentor!
This is an obvious conflict of interest and a violation of judicial ethics rules.
— MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) January 28, 2024
The New York Post reported that Roberta Kaplan worked at Paul, Weiss Rifkin, Wharton & Garrison from 1992 to 2016 before leaving to become a founding partner of Kaplan Hecker & Fink, according to her LinkedIn page. Despite claims of no conflict by Roberta Kaplan’s representative, Zak Sawyer, and assertions that they overlapped for less than two years, a former Paul Weiss partner suggested that Judge Kaplan was indeed a mentor to her during that time.
Habba criticized the failure to disclose this past professional relationship, deeming it “insane,” “incestuous,” and potentially a breach of judicial ethics rules. She emphasized that this undisclosed information would be included in their appeal, citing it as an ethics violation.
I hope E Jean Carroll didn’t start counting her money because it’s not looking good for her team! The Trump team has now learned that the Judge worked with and was a mentor for the attorney representing Carroll.
In the 90’s Judge Lewis Kaplan worked with Carroll’s attorney and… pic.twitter.com/B3bFWRcG5T
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) January 28, 2024
In a surprising turn of events, a jury recently ruled that Donald Trump must pay $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll for defamatory remarks made during his presidency in response to her rape accusation. Notably, the President of the United States enjoys a degree of immunity while in office, a point Trump highlighted on Truth Social, asserting that without complete immunity, former presidents would be vulnerable to immediate indictment by the opposing party.
The awarded damages included $18.3 million in compensatory damages and a substantial $65 million in punitive damages. Last year, Judge Kaplan labeled Trump’s appeal in one of Carroll’s defamation lawsuits as “frivolous,” emphasizing the lack of substantial reasons to suggest success on appeal and certifying it as such.
— DailyNoah.com (@DailyNoahNews) January 28, 2024
It’s important to note that Judge Kaplan has allowed E. Jean Carroll to proceed with her lawsuit against President Trump for alleged rape, a claim vehemently denied by Trump. Previous information about Carroll, reported by The Gateway Pundit, was deemed “inadmissible” by the judge and included details such as her inability to recall key details of the incident, inconsistent descriptions, and alleged connections to individuals like Jeffrey Epstein pal Reid Hoffman.
Despite the contentious nature of Carroll’s accusations and a history of dubious claims, Judge Kaplan has permitted the lawsuit to proceed. The legal team, however, is determined to challenge the verdict based on the perceived conflict of interest and lack of disclosure in the judge’s past professional relationship with Carroll’s attorney. The case is poised for further legal scrutiny as the appeals process unfolds. In a fair world, the case would be gone. But the Deep State’s control over many judges and courts enables the Democrats to wield their lawfare to destroy the opposition. In this case, President Trump who rightly called it. The Democrats have turned America in to a banana republic. They will do anything to keep power.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
- Dr. Zelenko is the man who advised Trump on Hydroxy ..Here’s his recipe to keep immunity strong – Zelenko Z Stack
Major Points Discussed:
- Legal team representing Donald Trump plans to challenge an $83.3 million defamation verdict by E. Jean Carroll.
- Appeal centers on alleged “conflict of interest” involving Judge Lewis Kaplan and Carroll’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan.
- Revelation that both Kaplans previously worked together at Paul, Weiss, Rifkin, Wharton & Garrison in the early 1990s.
- Trump’s attorney criticizes lack of disclosure, deeming it a potential violation of judicial ethics rules.
- Recent jury decision orders Trump to pay $83.3 million, including $65 million in punitive damages; legal team asserts presidential immunity during office.
Comments – Threads – Links
- Our system is a joke! No evidence…anyone can now make false allegations – BrownEyeGirl
- Trump just gained more voters. Voters who see through the system of injustice. It could be anyone but it’s Trump and his power just went into overdrive. 2024 – Christopher Colombo
- This is all just proving that President Trump was right about everything he said. Democrats are way overreaching with their fraudulent lawfare. Americans are sick of it. Just like they’re sick of Biden abandoning the border. – Paul A. Szypula
- Trump said she was a crazy liar. He was 100 correct!! – God bless the USA!
- They will do whatever they have to in order to stop Trump. Mark my words, this is far from over. Knowing that both Willis and James have been working directly with Jack Smith and Biden’s White House shows us that this is indeed Biden’s doing – political persecution of a political rival. JOE BIDEN IS A TRAITOR! – Believer in Truth, Justice and Freedom
Biden and crew are doing everything possible to take the nation down. Nations and banks around the world are buying Gold fast and at record amounts. Do yourself or your family a favor, check out GOLD now – Whatfinger endorses Goldco, which has helped people all over America to protect their 401Ks and retirement – get the free details – CLICK HERE or below…