The Billionaires are finally coming over to Trump… At tonight’s rally, Trump said…
President Trump in Nevada: “Haley made a corrupt deal to sell out to the radical left, taking the Democrat money from donors and recruited all the votes.” pic.twitter.com/rdCRhDke6I
— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) January 27, 2024
Haley donors are Democrats like Reid Hoffman. What’s the issue??? “The Trump-MAGA Purge” The former President wants to banish Haley’s donors… Jason Miller
Make America Great Again Inc., a super political action committee associated with former President Donald Trump, has successfully amassed over $46 million in funds during the latter half of 2023. This substantial financial boost includes contributions from various billionaire political donors, several of whom had previously supported President Trump. Meanwhile Haley’s donors were busy explaining themselves.
- Officials in the political network associated with Charles Koch defended their investment in Nikki Haley’s campaign to challenge Donald Trump for the GOP presidential nomination.
- During a presentation to the network’s top donors, Emily Seidel and Michael Palmer, senior advisers to Americans for Prosperity Action, argued that the GOP race narrowing to Trump and Haley validates their support for her as an alternative to Trump.
- Americans for Prosperity Action endorsed Haley in November and plans to continue supporting her despite acknowledging her campaign faces an uphill battle for the nomination.
- Seidel and Palmer highlighted the possibility of reallocating resources, emphasizing that flipping the Senate from Democratic to Republican control is a key priority, especially if Trump secures the nomination.
- Haley is ignoring calls from Trump and his allies to withdraw from the race, even after trailing him by 11 points in New Hampshire, and is focusing on fundraising efforts in New York, Palm Beach, and Miami.
- Haley discussed her campaign strategy and outlook for South Carolina, an upcoming primary state, in a video call with top donors from the Koch network.
- Campaign managers for both Haley and Trump are set to participate in a meeting in Florida with the American Opportunity Alliance, a significant GOP donor group including notable figures like Ken Griffin and Paul Singer.
- Following Trump’s victories in Iowa and New Hampshire, some Haley supporters are intensifying their efforts in congressional races.
- Americans for Prosperity Action has invested millions in Haley’s campaign, including over $3 million in South Carolina advertising, and has engaged with over 420,000 voters in the state.
- Despite these efforts, Trump remains the frontrunner in South Carolina’s upcoming primary. Haley is expected to massively lose her home state, leading many to guess she is not long for this race.
- If Haley does not withdraw, then you will know she is there to hamper Trump for as long as possible.
- And now Trump starts to get the big donors as they and nearly everyone realizes that he has little chance of losing to Haley, who is not expected to win even one state. So why is she in the race?
Nikki Haley’s Super PAC SFA Inc. says they’ve out-raised Trump 50.1 million to his 46 million in the second half of 2023. “Our phones have been ringing off the hook since Trump leveled his threat yesterday” PAC tells me. Trump said Haley donors would be “permanently barred from the MAGA camp. “ – Bryan Llenas
One Haley super-donor is still not budging. Billionaire Asness Fires Back at Trump Threats, Defends Haley. Wall Street billionaire Clifford Asness defended his fundraising for Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley after Donald Trump vowed to bar any of her donors from the “MAGA camp.” “I contributed early and significantly to Nikki and thought I had done my job. But if past contributions don’t qualify me for being ‘barred’ from his RINO (yes they are the republicans in name only) cult I may have to contribute more now,” Asness said in a post on X Friday. You can read more on him at Bloomberg
President Trump has a message for donors that support Haley…
On January 25, Alex Pfeiffer, the Communications Director of MAGA Inc., affirmed the accuracy of a Politico report detailing the committee’s fundraising activities. However, the PAC did not fulfill a request from The Epoch Times for a comprehensive list of donors by the time of the press deadline.
MAGA Inc.’s CEO, Taylor Budowich, emphasized the commencement of the general election, stating, “President Trump has a clear path to win, but Democrats are spending more money, and they are doing it earlier than ever before. MAGA Inc. is proud to be the organization entrusted to lead the outside effort to support President Trump and his America First movement into November.”
Examining the financial aspects, Federal Election Commission records show that MAGA Inc. raised $14.6 million in the first six months of 2023, spending nearly $40 million during that period and concluding with $30.8 million on hand. The subsequent six months witnessed an additional $46 million in contributions, leaving the PAC with over $23 million in available funds. It’s essential to note that, as an unauthorized super PAC, MAGA Inc. cannot directly cooperate with the candidate it supports.
Perfect example of 'money in politics' and how $ corrupts. "The super PAC also ended up refunding $12.5 million back to Save America to help pay for Trump’s legal fees." … suckers!
— Birthing Better (@BirthingBetter) January 25, 2024
In terms of expenditures, MAGA Inc. allocated $20.2 million to oppose the candidacy of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in the first half of 2023. Simultaneously, it invested $1.7 million to support President Trump and $1.3 million against President Joe Biden. Governor DeSantis subsequently withdrew from the race for the GOP’s 2024 presidential nomination on January 21.
Furthermore, MAGA Inc. sent $12.25 million in contribution refunds to Save America, a qualified leadership political action committee. Save America’s FEC filings indicate a significant expenditure of about $30.2 million in the first six months of 2023, with a substantial portion directed towards legal consulting related to President Trump’s court challenges.
The PAC received notable contributions in the second half of 2023, including a $10 million donation from Timothy Mellon, a member of the wealthy Mellon family. Mellon, a consistent donor to Republican-aligned groups, previously contributed $20 million to America First Action in opposition to President Biden before donating to MAGA Inc.
Wall Street execs help fuel pro-Nikki Haley super PAC’s massive fundraising haul https://t.co/UGRD8NP5ws via @BIZPACReview
Let them waste their money, Never Nikki is not getting elected president as a dog catcher let alone of the United States. Trump is the ONLY one that can…
— Maria Hamby (@maria_hamby45) January 26, 2024
Another substantial donor, Linda McMahon, former pro wrestling executive and administrator of the Small Business Administration under President Trump, contributed $5.25 million to MAGA Inc. The McMahon family, long associated with President Trump, has a history of generous donations to Republican causes. Which is probably why you see the attacks as of late.
Diane Hendricks, widow of billionaire Ken Hendricks and chairwoman of Wisconsin building supply company ABC Supply Co Inc., gave $5 million to MAGA Inc. Hendricks, known for multimillion-dollar contributions to Republican candidates, previously donated $4 million to America First Action in 2020.
Oil billionaire Timothy Dunn, CEO of CrownQuest Operating LLC, contributed $5 million to MAGA Inc. Dunn, a regular donor to conservative causes, has not previously donated to President Trump.
Trump Super PAC Brings In MASSIVE Fundraising Haulhttps://t.co/yHQ6yvSSbc
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 26, 2024
Additionally, three donors—Geoffrey Palmer, Bernie Marcus, and George Bishop—each contributed $1 million to MAGA Inc. Palmer, a California-based real estate developer, Marcus, co-founder of The Home Depot, and Bishop, founder and CEO of GeoSouthern Energy, are known for their consistent support of Republican causes.
MAGA Inc.’s successful fundraising efforts, supported by these prominent donors, signify a significant financial backing for President Trump’s America First movement as it prepares for the upcoming general election. The diverse group of contributors underscores the broad appeal of the movement within various sectors of the business and political landscape.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Make America Great Again Inc. (MAGA Inc.), a super PAC linked to former President Donald Trump, raised over $46 million in the latter half of 2023.
- The PAC, led by CEO Taylor Budowich, emphasized its role in supporting President Trump’s America First movement in the upcoming general election.
- MAGA Inc. spent $20.2 million opposing Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in the first half of 2023, while also allocating funds to support President Trump and oppose President Joe Biden.
- Notable donors include Timothy Mellon, Linda McMahon, Diane Hendricks, and oil billionaire Timothy Dunn, contributing millions to MAGA Inc.
- The PAC’s successful fundraising underscores significant financial support for President Trump’s political endeavors, attracting a diverse group of prominent donors from various industries.
Reprinted with permission of Whatfinger News
Comments – Threads – Links
- Save this nation NOW. Get Biden and his trash out of the WH. – BestDamnReferee,LLC
- Trump doesn’t even have to campaign, he just needs to let Joe Biden be Joe Biden and he’ll win… – Ernie
- TRUMP for TEXAS—— DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS- TRY TO TAKE MY GUNS- YOU week little men. – Norbert Martinez
- Is anyone going to do anything about Biden selling our medical helium stockpiles to China needed to manufacture medicine? I just heard this. Why are our leaders not saying anything? This is outrageous. It leaves us critically short in case of another epidemic. This is treason! – Don’t Go There
News Junkies Delight…. One visit and you are hooked…. Come over to Whatfinger’s main page. All news and more news than any other site on the net.