The Corruption Of The Biden Administration Is Again On Full Display.
‘President Trump says Fani Willis should “immediately be forced to drop her corrupt PERSECUTION” of him because “this case was brought, it has just been learned in Total and Complete Coordination with Crooked Joe Biden’s White House and the DOJ.’ – Laura Loomer (see post below)
In recent developments surrounding the sweeping election racketeering case involving former President Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and their associates, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office has confirmed engaging with White House officials on procedural matters. The revelation surfaced during a hearing for defendant Jeffrey Clark, a former Trump Department of Justice official, who is embroiled in the complex legal battle.
It sounds like the judge is turning the courtroom into a high-stakes episode of ‘Letter Wars.’ Will there be dramatic readings and suspenseful music? Stay tuned for the sealed secrets- Viva XY
During the hearing, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee addressed prosecutor Alex Bernick from Willis’ office, seeking clarity on written communication between the office and the White House counsel. Bernick disclosed the receipt of two letters pertaining to logistics and procedures for interviewing former or current White House officials. Stressing that these communications did not involve obtaining evidence, Bernick clarified their procedural nature.
‘District Attorney Fani Willis has coordinated with the Biden White House to keep President Trump out of the White House. This targeting is beginning to smell of collusion and conspiracy. Justice needs to be served.’ said Re Andy Biggs – see fast 46 sec clip below
District Attorney Fani Willis has coordinated with the Biden White House to keep President Trump out of the White House.
This targeting is beginning to smell of collusion and conspiracy.
Justice needs to be served. pic.twitter.com/lzhpdwJoRi
— Rep Andy Biggs (@RepAndyBiggsAZ) January 26, 2024
The judge raised the possibility of a selective prosecution claim being brought pre-trial if grounds were identified. This development occurred as part of ongoing proceedings where Harry MacDougald, Clark’s attorney, sought access to communications between the White House counsel and Fulton County prosecutors, alleging a “political purpose” behind the election interference case.
NEW: During a hearing today for Jeff Clark in Fani Willis’ RICO case, DA office admitted it received 2 letters from Biden White House counsel.
Judge wants both letters filed under seal for en camera review in his chambers. pic.twitter.com/blm1hZM374
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 25, 2024
Judge McAfee expressed a desire to review the relevant communications before reaching a decision, emphasizing the importance of scrutinizing the nature of these interactions. This request came amid reports earlier in the month indicating that special prosecutor Nathan Wade, appointed in the Trump case, submitted invoices seeking reimbursement for meetings with the White House counsel’s office in 2022.
House Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan subsequently demanded documents and communications from Wade, expressing concerns about politically motivated investigations and potential misuse of federal funds. Notably, neither Wade, Willis, nor the White House have publicly commented on the alleged meetings.
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) January 26, 2024
Adding complexity to the case, another defendant, Michael Roman, alleged an “improper” and “clandestine” romantic relationship between Wade and Willis, accusing them of using taxpayer funds for lavish vacations. While Roman’s claims lacked detailed evidence, his attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, asserted the availability of witnesses willing to testify in the case.
Fulton County District Attorney’s office spokesman Jeff DiSantis refuted these allegations, stating he was unaware of any romantic relationship between Willis and Roman. Furthermore, he disputed Merchant’s claim that such information was common knowledge within the office.
UPDATE: Fani Willis Georgia election RICO hearing Jeffrey Clark. Judge: “Is there something actually in writing that shows communication between the office and the White House council?” DA: “we did get a letter from the White House counsels office.” Judge: “..solely consists of one written letter?” DA: “there was two written letters your honor..” See clip below
UPDATE: Fani Willis Georgia election RICO hearing Jeffrey Clark.
Judge: “Is there something actually in writing that shows communication between the office and the White House council?”
DA: “we did get a letter from the White House counsels office.”
Judge: “..solely consists… pic.twitter.com/0Nawzsu8oP
— Chris Carapezza (@Chris_Carapezza) January 25, 2024
In response to the racial animus claims raised by Willis, President Trump’s legal team filed a court motion urging her to step down from the case due to making “provocative and inflammatory extrajudicial racial comments.” This motion aligns with Roman’s assertion that Willis was in a relationship with her special prosecutor.
‘Fani Willis didn’t just have an affair with a married man, she sent him to Washington to collude with the White House Counsel to take out Joe Biden’s political opponent. It’s outrageous and should never happen in America. Congress should be hauling them in to testify immediately,’ said Matt Schlapp. See fast clip below
Fani Willis didn’t just have an affair with a married man, she sent him to Washington to collude with the White House Counsel to take out Joe Biden’s political opponent.
It’s outrageous and should never happen in America.
Congress should be hauling them in to testify… pic.twitter.com/eg06tpXznZ
— Matt Schlapp (@mschlapp) January 23, 2024
DA Fani Willis has some new problems. Fulton County Officials says they're not going to give her new car which she requested for her office till the DA answer some questions about this scandal. pic.twitter.com/4Dldvpl0Dc
— Real Mac Report (@RealMacReport) January 25, 2024
These developments coincide with a complaint filed by news outlet Just the News with the Georgia Attorney General’s office. The complaint alleges that the district attorney’s office failed to meet a deadline for responding to an Open Records Act inquiry. Just the News seeks the same documents and records as Clark, pertaining to the White House meetings and communications, adding another layer of complexity to the already contentious legal proceedings. As the case unfolds, scrutiny surrounding the alleged political motivations and procedural intricacies intensifies, further highlighting the multifaceted nature of this high-profile legal battle.
We all know there will be no justice in the case, as it has been stacked against Trump from the very beginning. What it does do is highlight the corruption of the Deep State, the Marxists that infest it, as well as the Democrat Party that is now all too willing to use the power of the state against their political opponents. If they are not defeated, and soon, the American Republic will become a thing of the past.
- Be prepared for anything, including lockdowns with your own Emergency Med kit – see Wellness Emergency Kit (includes Ivermectin and other essential drugs – get approved over the phone – Dr. McCullough’s company!) 🛑
- Get the Spike Control formula to help you clean your blood out of spike proteins from the vaccine. Proven to clean blood and save lives. 👍 – Whatfinger Sponsor
Major Points Discussed:
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office confirmed communication with White House officials on procedural matters during a hearing related to the election racketeering case involving former President Donald Trump.
- Prosecutor Alex Bernick revealed the receipt of two letters from the White House Counsel’s office, emphasizing their focus on logistics and procedures for interviewing former or current White House officials, rather than obtaining evidence.
- Jeffrey Clark, a defendant in the case, sought access to communications between the White House counsel and Fulton County prosecutors, alleging a “political purpose” behind the election interference case.
- Special prosecutor Nathan Wade faced scrutiny for submitting invoices seeking reimbursement for meetings with the White House counsel’s office in 2022, prompting a demand for documents and communications from House Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan.
- Allegations of an “improper” romantic relationship between prosecutor Nathan Wade and District Attorney Fani Willis, as well as accusations of misuse of taxpayer funds, added complexity to the case, leading to a court motion for Willis to step down from the case filed by President Trump’s legal team.
Comments – Threads – Links
- everything and anything to hide the truth…including lying- Deborah L Cook-Hunter
- Both letters need to be made public- Philip Anderson
- Looks like the government conspired w/ Willis to politically prosecute President Trump. Reports that her self-appointed boyfriend prosecutor also met w/ the J6 Committee which widens the conspiracy further. You expect political prosecutions in China & North Korea, not the USA- Doug Kreitling
- Under seal, in private, in secret, in cahoots- Saritaderegreso
- We have sunk so low. There is no excuse. Our government is lawless and shameful. You can trust no one. It is so sad- Angry lil Elf
Reprinted with permission of Whatfinger News