- President Trump has the chance to flip historically blue states red during the 2020 election.
- Minnesota could be a possible pick up for Trump since the GOP took the 8th congressional district last year, which was one of the few pickups by Republicans.
- Due to an unpopular government and increasingly progressive left-wing policies, Illinois could turn Trump’s way.
- Illinois’ changing tax laws are sending businesses and wealthier citizens to Wisconsin, Indiana and other states.
- Opponents against moving from a flat tax to a progressive income tax could mobilize voters to vote red.
- Illinois is also considering one of the most pro-abortion laws in the country, which would remove virtually all restrictions.
- Pro-life voters could turn out in droves in retaliation against lawmakers who support the lenient abortion law.