- President Trump’s re-election team is facing a big challenge as they work on a specialized strategy to combat a huge field of more than 20 Democrats who are looking to take back the White House.
- Adding to the challenge is the fact that the field of Democrats is using fiery rhetoric to attack Trump via television, social media, rallies and more.
- The man tasked with developing Trump’s strategy, Communications Director Tim Murtaugh, is calling the group of Democrats “one big socialist organism with 22 heads.”
- Part of Trump’s strategy is to attack the Democrats’ growing socialist ideas while touting his own anti-socialist policies.
- Referring to the 2020 Democratic hopefuls, Trump’s national press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany said: “We see them as a homogenous group of socialists.”
- McEnany also said: “One of the things that we’re very keen on doing is having every other Democrat answer for the inevitable extreme, completely out of left field statement that is made on a daily basis.”
- Trump and his team have already started to strategically attack the top Democrat prospects.
- The Trump campaign will continue to use the “Make America Great Again” slogan.